Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

solange knowles attacks jay-z in elevator

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7475767778 197>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 14 Votes, Average 3.86  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SeducTress View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 6:08pm
That gif of Jay mushing that chick tells me all I need to know regarding his lack of respect for women.....

Combined with his lyrics. His casual regard affectionately referring to his wife as his bish

I can't speculate whether or not he lays a hand on Beyonce. That's where I draw the line...... atm 

But he ain't a boy scout.

imjussayin

#teamjustwatchingitallunfold
Sponsored Links

keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 6:09pm
Originally posted by Printer_Ink Printer_Ink wrote:

Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

Geek y her sister just standing there doing nothing!!!...And what could cause her to act like that?

I can guess...

I'll bet .. JayZ told her she had no talent and would never be as gppd as eyonce and that caused her to flip out.

If that was Bey just standing their watching .. then this conflict between those 2 has happened before and she's done dealing with it. :(

For Solange to flip the switch like that .. no matter what JayZ said tells me she is ghetto/unstable though.

I'll bet she is very jealous of Bey.

Hard life.

@ the bolded: That is what I was thinking also. Beyonce standing there looking like "not this sh*t again". 
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 6:09pm
I thought Solo was older than 27
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 6:11pm
like ive said in solos style thread.. i can dig it. i can appreciate her outfits even though i personally wouldnt wear most of them. 

but fashion icon is strong... 

we can name many people who are fashionable but not anywhere near as many fashion icons. 

i dont care to debate this one either though. 

and solo is known for being beys sister above/before all. 

Edited by coconess - May 12 2014 at 6:13pm
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 6:11pm
Originally posted by SimplyPut SimplyPut wrote:

Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

I wonder if they'll be at the Nets game tonight.LOL

They were there Saturday with Juelz, so she wasn't to butt hurt.
I know. Now that the video is out I wonder if they'll show up.
purple.chuckz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote purple.chuckz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 6:13pm
Why is Beyonce just standing there? I knew that Solange had a few missing screws after the banana popping incident.   Solange is about to take a PR trip to rehab.
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 6:14pm
How is beyonce smiling out the elevator. Jays clothes are messed up. I couldn't be famous I would have carried the fight out the elevator
purple.chuckz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote purple.chuckz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 6:18pm
That wig is giving me shades of Ike Turner.

Yardgirl View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Yardgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 6:21pm
So on my way home I bought a bag of bananas...

BANANA KNOWLES -  BANANA KNOWLES

Edited by Yardgirl - May 12 2014 at 6:21pm
Mz. Mocha View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Mz. Mocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 6:22pm
I think theres many theories out there but now that I took a step back after all this juicy excitement. I think Solange has anger issues and don't believe this melee had anything to do with Beyonce. Seems like Jayz has a slick antagonistic mouth mixed with Solange's anger could have gotten to this point. I do believe that this type of "pushing/hitting" has happened before because Beyonce seems unfazed by it. Lastly, I don't think the fighting is a hated type of fighting or "sticking up for my abused sister" it looks like a type of brother/sister type of fight. Like when your older brother getting on your last nerves with his slick mouth and you had enough. I personally wouldn't be fighting my siblings SO or would want that type of relationship with them but every family is different. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7475767778 197>
  Share Topic