Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

solange knowles attacks jay-z in elevator

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7172737475 197>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 14 Votes, Average 3.86  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
NadiaPost View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NadiaPost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 5:26pm
thanks Coco and Diane that's the song.

Edited by NadiaPost - May 12 2014 at 5:27pm
Sponsored Links

bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 5:28pm
Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

I wonder what brave soul will be the first to ask Jay/Beyonce about this incident. Prolly will never get an interview from them again, but depending on how they react, it could be worth it.

im trying to find that video where jay z asked aj wtf is your problem or maybe it was are you serious
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 5:32pm
Why doesn't solange's man ever attend these events with her?
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 5:35pm
Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

Why doesn't solange's man ever attend these events with her?

who is paying his 25k ticket?
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 5:35pm
pon de replay was also on  diwali riddim (well remixed version) lenky must be rich!
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 5:35pm
id be a little surprised if solo was even invited. 
bey probably just brought her along. 

i wonder if kims sisters get invited big places just cus theyre her sister/kanye affiliated now  
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 5:36pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

id be a little surprised if solo was even invited. 
bey probably just brought her along. 

i wonder if kims sisters get invited big places just cus theyre her sister/kanye affiliated now  

nahh--that ain't how the MET Gala works

Beyoncé and Solange Head to Costa Rica After Jay Z Elevator Fight—to Attend Kelly Rowland's W

Beyoncé and her younger sister Solange had a quick getaway over the weekend.
Shortly after a violent video between Solange and Jay Z went public, E! News confirmed through immigration reports that the two siblings jetted to Costa Rica for a few days late last week on a private plane. According to the reports, Bey and Solange both entered the country on Thursday, May 8 at 7:56 p.m. and left at 5:30 a.m. Saturday morning.
So what was behind the short-lived tropical vacation? It seems as though it may have been for pal Kelly Rowland's reported wedding!
Kelly, Bey's mom, Tina Knowles, Rowland's fiancé, Tim Witherspoon, and Destiny's Child bandmember Michelle Williams were also in Costa Rica during the same few days, according to records first obtained by local paper La Nación.
WATCH: Take a look at Jay Z and Solange's elevator scuffle!
The ceremony is rumored to have taken place on Friday night, and while there are no photographs of the super-secret event, Beyoncé did post an Instagram snapshot on Saturday of herself looking like she was decked out in bridesmaid garb. She simply captioned the photo "GoodMorning."
However, it looks like she made the trip without her hubby, who was not included in any of the immigration reports. And that may or may not have something to do with what went down last week.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 5:39pm
i didnt know the tickets were 25k. 

thats like blue ivys allowance though.. play money to them.   

and i know the met gala is like a big swanky deal and you probably know more about it than me... but i just couldnt see them telling queen bey her sister couldnt come. 
lady_tee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lady_tee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 5:41pm
apparently jay z hit beyonce

heres the link dont know how to upload it here

http://www.lipstickalley.com/showthread.php?t=696891&page=136
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 5:42pm
i don't believe Jay is a woman beater
that video of him mushing someone isn't evidence enough for me to convince me of that fact
do i believe he cheats on his wife? yes

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7172737475 197>
  Share Topic