Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

solange knowles attacks jay-z in elevator

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 197>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 14 Votes, Average 3.86  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
JasmineE02 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote JasmineE02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 11:45am
I wonder if she reacted this strongly during the banana incident.  
Sponsored Links

missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 11:45am
#whatjayzsaidtosolange on twitter 

Dead

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 11:45am
if it was strictly verbal i would have tried to stay out of it (hard for me though) 

but you could see solo was gonna do something from the start... all bey had to do was slide inbetween and tell her to get her fckin life at least for a few minutes cus theres cameras. 
solo wouldnt have hit bey and the man could have carried her off... all them kicks and what not could have been avoided... regardless of what he did. 
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 11:46am
Wow this is crazy!! Why was bey standing there I mean she didn't even try to break the fight up...That was at the met gala...I can tell by the outfits..We need audio that would be epic.. 
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 11:46am
Originally posted by thickblkbarbie thickblkbarbie wrote:

Something seriously happened, I wanna know, what cause her to act so violently..
maybe the girl krazy, and it doesnt take much for her to fly off the handle. jay-z's casual response was interesting for the first few seconds was interesting.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 11:46am
That whole family is odd as phuck..

If my husband did something to make you upset that you kick and spit , Im not gone just stand there.
If my husband and my sister hate each other then we dont need family outings.
If my sister just crazy as hell she will have to be on her meds or staying her ass at home.

Even with the best PR aint no way to spin this..Confused

Beyaki gone do what she always do say nothing , smile and drop a new video or something. 
Coming to a city near you, get your tickets. 

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 11:46am
he always gave me barry gordy vibes when he is with bey
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 11:47am
Lol I knew this was going to be over here as soon as I read the article

I watched Beyonce the whole time when I noticed her. She stood there like she was scared to even attempt stopping it. It didn't like she said anything either.
AmiliaCabral View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 11:47am
So the capital B don't mean she Boutthatlife??

That's crazy. CRAZY!!!!
uppitynegroid View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote uppitynegroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 11:47am
I just saw this.  OMG.  The Carters/Knowles are a crazy family behind closed doors. 

This seems like a normal occurrence based on the video.  They didn't even seem phased by it.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 197>