Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

solange knowles attacks jay-z in elevator

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 188>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 14 Votes, Average 3.86  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 11:41am
This is interesting..but will likely just be speculation.  PR prob putting in work now.  
Sponsored Links

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 11:41am
Originally posted by fckwitmeuknoigotit fckwitmeuknoigotit wrote:

word is jay received a broken leg from the attack. i guess solange kicks pretty hard. picks below:

raff out roud!!!
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 11:41am
LOL

i dont know what happened but im on team kick jay again.
Mz. Mocha View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Mz. Mocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 11:42am
Sooooo he just smushed that lady face and everyone standing there. He's probably controlling and solAnge not having that. Damn bey didn't break that up    That's your husband and your sister
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (18) Thanks(18)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 11:43am
I quite frankly don't give two nuts why Solange was fighting him, whether she's violent or not, or whether this is the norm. Beyonce looks like a WEAK ass bish just SITTING there while her sister is trying to fight her husband. 

What kinda phuckery is that?! 

Ya'll cant tell me Beyonce's brain isn't made of dish water. 
Cocoa View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Cocoa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 11:43am
unless Solo speaks, we will not get any more details.

oneluv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote oneluv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 11:44am
Watch it again and you'll see that it looks like Bey sticks her head out towards her sister and says something... I don't know if shes taunting her sister or telling her to stop. This is going to be epic!!! You should all know that we'll never know the truth to this story. The public relations team is gonna make something up to try to smooth this over. SMH
JasmineE02 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote JasmineE02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 11:45am
I wonder if she reacted this strongly during the banana incident.  
missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 11:45am
#whatjayzsaidtosolange on twitter 

Dead

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 11:45am
if it was strictly verbal i would have tried to stay out of it (hard for me though) 

but you could see solo was gonna do something from the start... all bey had to do was slide inbetween and tell her to get her fckin life at least for a few minutes cus theres cameras. 
solo wouldnt have hit bey and the man could have carried her off... all them kicks and what not could have been avoided... regardless of what he did. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 188>
  Share Topic