Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

solange knowles attacks jay-z in elevator

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8990919293 197>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 14 Votes, Average 3.86  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 9:52pm
He said the well was tapped dry some pages back.

I couldn't imagine fighting my sister in defense of my SO. I dunno if that makes me a good sister or a bad spouse. I just know if it came to that she would have justified reason.
Sponsored Links

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 9:54pm
Got to an exciting playoff game late, left the exciting playoff game early, and they are fake smiling during the short appearance...MmmHmm.

Yellow banana effin' up everything!LOL
NadiaPost View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote NadiaPost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 9:57pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

He said the well was tapped dry some pages back.

I couldn't imagine fighting my sister in defense of my SO.

* karate kick for you*
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 9:57pm
Originally posted by NadiaPost NadiaPost wrote:

Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

how can you let that bitch just attack your man like that

but that bitch is her sister her blood who has been there before Jayz and probably be there after jayz. Let Solange get her kicks off

LOLDead no! My friend said the same about being her sister.. but still... sister's dont have the right to beat up your man Cry.. It's ok to fight your sister sometimes

But after hearing some of the theories.. I'm not mad if theyre true. IF he was abusing her, gone head Solange, let it out.

If she was just mad about something he said; no ma'am! A slap? ok cool.. but uhhhh

If Solange is as impulsive as it looks.. I'm hoping for a newsbreak soon

Edited by Lite Brite - May 12 2014 at 9:58pm
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 9:57pm
they doing damage control...i'm sure...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 9:58pm
Was the Beat King song posted?

LOL.. he's fast as hell with these songs
NadiaPost View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NadiaPost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 9:58pm

how can you let that bitch just attack your man like that

but that bitch is her sister her blood who has been there before Jayz and probably be there after jayz. Let Solange get her kicks off

LOLDead no! My friend said the same about being her sister.. but still... sister's dont have the right to beat up you man Cry.. It's ok to fight your sister sometimes

But after hearing some of the theories.. I'm not mad if theyre true. IF he was abusing her, gone head Solange, let it out.

If she was just mad about something he said; no ma'am! A slap? ok cool.. but uhhhh

If Solange is as impulsive as it looks.. I'm hoping for a newsbreak soon

LB I'm waiting to find out what the truth really is you don't just go off on your brother in law like that for nothing.
Journey94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Journey94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 10:00pm
From the pics and videos Solange wasn't drunk, she was pissed. If she were truly drunk and acting a fool at the party like these cleaners are trying to spin it too then it would have been news last week.

If anybody was drunk or on something it was Bey. No way in hell would I let my sister attack my husband. Its clear Solange was reading him for something all while she was attacking.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 10:05pm

LB I'm waiting to find out what the truth really is you don't just go off on your brother in law like that for nothing.

I do agree with this .. but daannngg, I wanted them to be the perfect couple Cry (b/c they won't ever tell us anything anyway), and I never knew much about Solange.

So, I'm asking you to let me paint this picture in my head of Solange being a  bitch until proven otherwise.

If we all stick together and make Solange feel wrong, maybe she'll come tell us the truth.
Lrigyttiw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lrigyttiw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 10:06pm
Originally posted by lanae lanae wrote:

Nooo I just bought beyz tickets. They better work this shyt out

This right here!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake