Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 15>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 11:42am

Last woman I read about getting checked was not wearing a wig or weave and she was a woman of color.  I'm just wondering if this is targeted only towards women of color? no obession just a question.

Sponsored Links

SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 11:44am
*rereads op*

why are solange;s looks of any relevance to this thread?
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 11:45am
Originally posted by Sleek Sleek wrote:

Last woman I read about getting checked was not wearing a wig or weave and she was a woman of color.  I'm just wondering if this is targeted only towards women of color? no obession just a question.

you know what?.... you may be on to something.  Seems like they've been curious about "our" hair since elementary school & would try to find excuses to touch it
babelipsss View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote babelipsss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 11:46am
Yall have got to be kidding.  But I know you are not...
SeducTress View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 11:46am
Originally posted by SeducTress SeducTress wrote:

Confused
Stern Smile
Cry

Approve
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 11:48am
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

*rereads op*

why are solange;s looks of any relevance to this thread?
idk.  My intent was to talk about the hair & invasion of privacy.  some ppl feel good putting others down. she looks fine imo
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 11:49am

I've only read about this happening to black women. I mean there are some white people with dreads, shouldn't they get checked too? Or maybe they don't post about it...but I highly doubt that. Do they do the same to Sikhs? I know it is not the same as a wig or weave but you can more easily hid e a weapon in a turban than a wig.
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 11:51am
back to the op. ive always been scared my wig clips would set the machine off. so far ive never been wig checked
Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 11:51am
Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

you know what?.... you may be on to something.  Seems like they've been curious about "our" hair since elementary school & would try to find excuses to touch it

but... TSA agents aren't all white....
um.
Spokenword View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spokenword Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 11:53am
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

back to the op. ive always been scared my wig clips would set the machine off. so far ive never been wig checked

yeah. i wonder if its just certain airports that are more prone to hair checks.  i don't wear weaves/wigs but my friends who do have never been checked.  i would hate to have people all up in my hair if i did.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 15>
  Share Topic