Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

So..I did the QHP thing..p.orn included :)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
meanie23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meanie23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 1:04pm
Nice colors
Sponsored Links

nika2bella View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nika2bella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 8:43am
yeah, love the color!
soglambitious View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soglambitious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 12:22am
OP, can you please, please post the exact link to or post the name of the aliexpress vendor you purchased from? There a few different Queens Hair product vendors and I'm not sure which one is legit. Another poster said she received some beautiful hair from this link below.

Guangzhou queen hair products co., LTD Store No.313334

Any help is appreciated! all the "trusted" vendors (Senghori Shells and KevinCN) I researched and planned to order from are now sending crap hair, so now I am at square one :/

Edited by soglambitious - Nov 26 2012 at 12:31am
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 12:30am
Originally posted by soglambitious soglambitious wrote:

OP, can you please, please post the exact link to or post the name of the aliexpress vendor you purchased from? There a few different Queens Hair product vendors and I'm not sure which one is legit. Another poster said she received some beautiful hair from this link below.

Queen Hair Virgin Brazilian

Any help is appreciated! all the "trusted" vendors (Senghori Shells and KevinCN) I researched and planned to order from are now sending crap hair, so now I am at square one :/

The link you posted is a broken link. As far as what people say, most of the different vendors on aliexpress that go by QHP are all the same exact business just different pages/names.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soglambitious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 12:34am
Sorry, I fixed the link.

I understand that the original vendor has several pages, but I am still a little wary. I saw posts on here right after QHP blew up where girls were saying that there were people posing as QHP and sending crap hair. I just want to get a few exact links for comparison so I can make a decision. They've got great prices but I don't want to throw away money if I can help it.
israel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote israel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 4:19am
Colors look great on you.... Love the braid to the side
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 4:49am
bump
TRENDIIVERSE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRENDIIVERSE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 7:09am
Thank you all!
SoGlambitious ( I love your name lol) That's the correct link.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soglambitious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 10:58am
Thanks for the confirmation and the compliment! I will be placing an order next weekend! So excited!
Milanni Parys View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Milanni Parys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 1:09pm
Originally posted by iGotSunshine iGotSunshine wrote:

that blonde was gorgeous!
thanks for sharing
Yes honey!!! the blonde was FLAWLESS!!! Very pretty, looks like their hair has changed.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic