FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Softest fiber

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2014 at 8:00pm
I've got things resolved w/ more jam. This is what I'm going for next month

Sponsored Links

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 6:26am
I've  ordered my " hair " Ladies! Looking  forward to my next braids
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 12:14pm
I don't like how this kanekalon feels like straw even though I spray  oils and aloe on it.
Anyways, I ordered my next hair from China which is 10 bags of a synthetic deep wave. It is some curling iron safe fiber that is supposedly not kanekalon nor toyokalon.

I LOVE how it looks so much like human hair. I hope it feels softer than this that's on my head now.
I will let you know when it gets here 
I was going to get Model Model Super Wave but it only comes in orange not gold. Still haven't decided if I  will do latch hook leaving out my edges and the part, individual tree braids, or just micro braids with loose ends and using a large waving  iron on the braids at the root. I am leaning toward the last one. So this should be interesting.

I actually love these micro twists

Thinking about leaving the ends loose with something like this but using a waving iron on the twists at the roots. Will have to try it on a few and see how it looks and how it holds.  (Think the micro braids would hold better but I think they can be really hard to remove safely)

Edited by LadyAradia - Apr 01 2014 at 4:16pm
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 4:15pm
So in preparation for my new do, I redid some of the large Senegalese twists in the front of my head as micro Senegalese twists today. I did this to 1)get an idea of any breakage,2) to get a feel for wearing micros and how they will look on me and 3) get a feel for how the health of the hair will compare with micro twists as opposed to with large twists.

We will see Smile
WO!!! These twists take the cake!

Edited by LadyAradia - Apr 01 2014 at 5:41pm
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 1:13pm

After changing some of   my twists to  micros, I realized it makes  my hair  look too thin, scalpy and  skimpy. So I will have to keep the twists  kind of like the size this girl is wearing at least around the face so my hair is thicker looking and frames the face better. It feels more NATURAL like my real hair with them thinner. But it is not as attractive on the face and features  IMO.

Thinner in the bottom, back and sides.But they must have more hair on each one as they approach the face for my tastes

Edited by LadyAradia - Apr 02 2014 at 4:57pm
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 9:00pm
My hair leaves China tomorrow . yeah!
I want  to let my hair  down  & pamper it for a week in between 
My hair  will  get  lots of  soaks in  the tub,  lots of conditioners,  yogurt, bragg liquid  aminos, lots of coconut milk  and LOTS of OILS with  GHE overnight.  I can't wait  to feel my hair again!!! Tongue
Next up, this look

Can't wait to take this kanekalon out. I  don't  like this  particular  fiber at all! It looks and feels  very  wiry even though I  blowed it  straight  and  oiled  it all  the  time.

Products I will need for my rebraid:

Curls Curl Souffle Medium Curl Styling Cream (1st to moisturize each strand of  my  hair before braiding)

Curls Passion fruit curl control paste (2nd to seal and give grip to  each  strand of  my  hair before braiding)

Wet-N-Wavy Curl foam mousse (for  the synthetic hair)

Edited by LadyAradia - Apr 03 2014 at 10:32am
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 1:41pm
I am FREE!! I  have my hair back and i'm doing deep conditioners!
I  hope my hair  comes soon.  Now I  feel  naked.

PS  Although I  am certain that I may lose more hair by doing this than just keeping my hair oiled in a bun and GHE, I will  do this at least once  more. I am  allowing myself to enjoy the freedom of having a different hairstyle just for a bit to see if I can make it work. It may cost me  a little thickness  and a few inches but I will chance it....If I  can  only find a decent  SUPER SOFT braiding  hair!
Yeah! I've got my hair's tracking #. They made the  batch just for me. I hope they got the specs right.

Today I round brushed it  to assess any damage from Senegalese twists. I must say it looks fine in the front! The length in the back looks wretched bc I did have to cut a few inches off in spots due to knots. So between that and relaxer  on the tips, I am due a trim which will take me back up to BSB if I trim that much off... I will wait on that trim.

I think the only reason I got 3 knots in the back was because I did not put any jam (Curls passion fruit control paste) on the hair in that area. SO, it looks like I can do  Senegalese twists  as a protective style while  I grow out!!!  
Clap

Edited by LadyAradia - Apr 04 2014 at 12:39pm
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2014 at 10:46am
The hair I am waiting on from  China is supposed to be heat safe hair not kanekalon or toyokalon. I hope it is like metrofem organics heat safe synthetic hair.

Theirs seems really nice
http://www.hairtekatl.com/

Edited by LadyAradia - Apr 05 2014 at 10:47am
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 2:25pm
The synthetic  hair came from China. It was a too dull  beige version of my color and too tight a kinky curly pattern. SO, I dipped it in boiling water and the weight of the hair in boiled water elongated the curl of the synthetic "hair" from  a kinky spirally coil to a loose water wave like  I wanted  ideally. 
Then,   I put some of the Adirondack Sunny yellow acrylic ink into a little bit of rubbing alcohol and sprayed it on the "hair" to give it more of a golden sunny,  yellow glow instead of looking dull beige  blonde.   The "hair" looks totally different and very nice now. It is an excellent dupe of human wavy hair in soft golden color #27... (only after I expertly doctored it) .   It is drying hanging in the tub now. Tomorrow I will start my new thinner Senegalese twists with loose wavy ends! I sprayed vegetable glycerin, shea butter, water and oil on my hair to seal in moisture. Tomorrow, I will  twist it applying generous amounts of the Curls passion fruit curl control paste on all of my strands prior to twisting.
Smile
PS: Oh, and the heat tolerant "hair" from  China is much softer than kanekalon!

Edited by LadyAradia - Apr 08 2014 at 3:45pm
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 4:20pm
I really like this new curly, synthetic hair. It is  so SOFT! I  love it!
I am doing  these as micros. Did 1/4 of my head, got tired and called it quits for the day. This may be a long job!  I will do them more scalpy in the back to make it go by faster.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic