Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Soft Drinks/Behavioral Problems in Young Children
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Soft Drinks/Behavioral Problems in Young Children

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2013 at 2:27pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Originally posted by Prazol60 Prazol60 wrote:

Get a water bottle and just refill it. You don't have to give your child fruit juice. If you really want to add flavor then pour a few drops of juice into the water bottle.

That sounds nasty as hell.
Water ain't supposed to be fruity.
You could always buy a juicer.

Sometimes I drink it like this.
Not bad actually.
Juice is usually too sweet anyway.
Sponsored Links

NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2013 at 3:28pm
Originally posted by Az~Maverick Az~Maverick wrote:

Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

Whyinahell are people giving 5 year olds 4+ soft drinks in one day?

That's nothin. I've seen soft drinks put into baby bottles. Sleepy

Same here and babies are already a C cup while chilling in a dirty a$$ stroller.
JamCaygirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JamCaygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2013 at 3:50pm
so people give their kids a bunch of chemicals and wonder why they act cray? ok...
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2013 at 4:00pm
Claudie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Claudie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2013 at 5:43pm
I always have a juicer in rotation and a spare. None of that sugary stuff off the shelf, freezer, or pop in my house.
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2013 at 6:40pm
I wonder which soda/color they gave the kids?

My old professor, who works with  troubled/trouble making boys talk about the impact of artificial coloring, particularly on kids with ADHD and oppositional defiant disorder.

She said a study was done giving the kids flavored sugar water with and without coloring, and the ones who drank the colored one were affected significantly worse

She also has anecdotal experience about them setting sh*t on fire and breaking windows after someone gave them colored frosting LOLCry
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2013 at 6:58pm
grape and orange???? thoes are the hood colored soda?
IslandSuga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2013 at 7:22pm
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

My old professor, who works with  troubled/trouble making boys talk about the impact of artificial coloring, particularly on kids with ADHD and oppositional defiant disorder.

She said a study was done giving the kids flavored sugar water with and without coloring, and the ones who drank the colored one were affected significantly worse

She also has anecdotal experience about them setting sh*t on fire and breaking windows after someone gave them colored frosting LOLCry

Now you see why food companies are so against labeling GMO's, because all the chemicals and artificial crap keeps everyone in the medical field employed. Same thing with nicotine and alcohol since they are known to cause cancer, but marijuana is illegal...ok

Edited by IslandSuga - Aug 25 2013 at 7:23pm
Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2013 at 1:24am
For use juice has to be just fruit no added sugar. Once a company adds sugar it has to be labeled drink. Also there are two check marks  the one with a blue circle means inside this food catorgory like ketsup this one has less salt than the rest. The green circle means this is a healthiest choice.

I can really see a fat tax coming in a year or two.
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2013 at 2:47am
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

Omg. CryCryCryCryCryLOLLOLLOLDead
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123