FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Sofamous Strikes again!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 53>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
mslovelylady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mslovelylady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sofamous Strikes again!
    Posted: Dec 27 2010 at 1:04pm

this is what happen...

Ok, so I get this email from a young lady indicating that she had 8oz of Arjuni 3C for sale.

I asked for pics which she provided, I verified the specs and contents of my purchase.

I asked if she would accept WU payment and she said yes.

I told her(i know, i know..your asking who the hell is "she") I would email her as soon as I send payment the next morning, which I did.

I included the $190 plus $20 shipping for OVERNIGHT....I asked that she make me aware once she picked up payment and she said that she would.

Now in the interim, I did my research on this individual to see exactly who she was and what her BHM screen name was..... a simple search revealed that she was "SO FAMOUS" AKA " SERENEITY ", AKA Chantal Nanton of Midway, TN, and I know she has another BHM account (working on that)My stomach dropped as I already knew what was up!!!I also found that she had already SOLD Arjuni 3C to another member in November Ouch

So, I waited for her response, and mind you NEVER provided my shipping address, as she was supposed to ship Monday AM (overnight).

I heard nothing from her until late in the day indicating that her grandmother had died, and that she was going to New York or coming from.

I apologized for her loss and told her I would wait for tracking info and she said ok (ummmm bish you "aint got no" shipping address)

Ok, so she dissappears a couple more days, and I send her some nasty grams and she responds back telling me she is going to refund my $210 because she dont have time to called a scam artist blah blah blah....

Im like ok cool and I wait, and wait, and nothing. And when she did respond she had an attitude with me like i stole her damn money! Im like WTF?!

So I post the thread, and I was waiting for her ass to post and talk about her damn self as she has done in the past thread...I knew she was lurking (but this is why I was so hesitant about divulging the details in full)

Now, in my head Im ready to get my "hood on"....Seriously its nothing for me to get to TN (which is where she resides now)  im bout to handle this.

Yall know I had to pray REAL hard...Oh lawd I was humming ole negro spirituals round here trying to keep it cool.

Im very resourceful, I get her family info, and contact her momma! Yes, her momma.

Her mom is the sweetest and appartently knows her child. She was in awww and indicated that she took her daughter to the post office to ship hair, and even asked her had she mailed all the hair that she sold, and she said yes. (which was that bliss, and arjuni 3c she sold to someone else)

Long story short (well not really LOL) her mother just called me back and told me she was about to send my money via post office today (will update)

Now thats what I call a HOT ASS MESS!

Edited by mslovelylady - Dec 27 2010 at 1:06pm
Sponsored Links

natalie2u View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natalie2u Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2010 at 1:08pm
dang...Moms had to step in...embarassingOuch
UrMom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UrMom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2010 at 1:08pm
Numero Uno

DamnOuch

Sofamous u aint sh*t

OP u r funny

"Oh lawd I was humming ole negro spirituals round here trying to keep it cool."LOL

Edited by UrMom - Dec 27 2010 at 1:09pm
Declaration View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Declaration Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2010 at 1:08pm
Dammit, Sofam!!!

I caped for you!! Angry

Thumbs Down

While we're here, mslovely.... Embarrassed

Do you still want to help me get some kinky straight hair and a closure from your vendor?

Please?

I've been lusting over that hair. Cry
mocharoni View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mocharoni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2010 at 1:08pm

**insert incredulous gif here**

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2010 at 1:10pm
Originally posted by mslovelylady mslovelylady wrote:

this is what happen...

Ok, so I get this email from a young lady indicating that she had 8oz of Arjuni 3C for sale.

I asked for pics which she provided, I verified the specs and contents of my purchase.

I asked if she would accept WU payment and she said yes.

I told her(i know, i know..your asking who the hell is "she") I would email her as soon as I send payment the next morning, which I did.

I included the $190 plus $20 shipping for OVERNIGHT....I asked that she make me aware once she picked up payment and she said that she would.

Now in the interim, I did my research on this individual to see exactly who she was and what her BHM screen name was..... a simple search revealed that she was "SO FAMOUS" AKA " SERENEITY ", AKA Chantal Nanton of Midway, TN, and I know she has another BHM account (working on that)My stomach dropped as I already knew what was up!!!I also found that she had already SOLD Arjuni 3C to another member in November Ouch

So, I waited for her response, and mind you NEVER provided my shipping address, as she was supposed to ship Monday AM (overnight).

I heard nothing from her until late in the day indicating that her grandmother had died, and that she was going to New York or coming from.

I apologized for her loss and told her I would wait for tracking info and she said ok (ummmm bish you "aint got no" shipping address)

Ok, so she dissappears a couple more days, and I send her some nasty grams and she responds back telling me she is going to refund my $210 because she dont have time to called a scam artist blah blah blah....

Im like ok cool and I wait, and wait, and nothing. And when she did respond she had an attitude with me like i stole her damn money! Im like WTF?!

So I post the thread, and I was waiting for her ass to post and talk about her damn self as she has done in the past thread...I knew she was lurking (but this is why I was so hesitant about divulging the details in full)

Now, in my head Im ready to get my "hood on"....Seriously its nothing for me to get to TN (which is where she resides now)  im bout to handle this.

Yall know I had to pray REAL hard...Oh lawd I was humming ole negro spirituals round here trying to keep it cool.

Im very resourceful, I get her family info, and contact her momma! Yes, her momma.

Her mom is the sweetest and appartently knows her child. She was in awww and indicated that she took her daughter to the post office to ship hair, and even asked her had she mailed all the hair that she sold, and she said yes. (which was that bliss, and arjuni 3c she sold to someone else)

Long story short (well not really LOL) her mother just called me back and told me she was about to send my money via post office today (will update)

Now thats what I call a HOT ASS MESS!

Clap
RandRLove View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RandRLove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2010 at 1:11pm
You should have done your research first.
How the hell you get her mom's number?
So was she planning on selling you Bliss hair disgusted as arjuni?
I hope you really do get your money and momma isn't in on the joke too.
redbaby3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redbaby3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2010 at 1:16pm
Oh Snap!! Serenity?? She is always buying hair like rain and selling it right after... damn!
Kenudle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kenudle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2010 at 1:16pm
smh....
tigereyes83 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tigereyes83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2010 at 1:17pm
wow...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 53>