Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Soccer player who killed referee with single punch
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Soccer player who killed referee with single punch

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Luffy Wig

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Findingmyme View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Findingmyme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2014 at 10:18pm
Team keep your hands to yourself! If you need to punch something, punch a walk you can afford to fix
Sponsored Links

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2014 at 11:39pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Many Arabic people act like savages . I am sorry , but I live and work with the same type . You want to be called a American , yet continue to act like people in a third world country . I watch the trial from day one . I hope they give him the death penalty to\ life in prison . Soccer is more like Football in 2014 . A parent at my daughter's school went to jail for assault during a 6 grade soccer game . God will have the last word .

This sounds like something something a redneck would say
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2014 at 11:47pm
I ain't never heard of a women killing anyone with one single punch but I sure as hell wouldn't want to be the first

Keep thy hands to thyself

Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Originally posted by hauteshellbi hauteshellbi wrote:

He was provoked *shrugs*

Lemme stop being messy...rip to the ref...you never know when your time is up

Hope the player gets a life sentence

Food for thought, ain't it? A man's strength.
And he has an arabic last name. He's screwed. No amount of tears are gonna help him. Life over because he couldn't control his temper in a soccer game. And a recreational one at that. Idiot.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2014 at 11:53pm
Gkisses ^^^ Really lol . BHM speaks low of all white people . I can't help the way I feel based on experience . The women despise us because the men love us . Maybe I am black redneck . Pray for me . Takes a lot for me to dislike anyone regardless of race unless you give me a personal reason .

Edited by india100 - Aug 03 2014 at 12:05am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Gear Best
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
HairCanada.net
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic