BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

So...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 8:39am
People are still in that docile state of mind. They are willing to remain subservient to their oppressor and maintain the little that they have while their own get trotted down in the process. Back in the day when were literally on the plantation, there was always a small portion of our people willing to put their lives on the line for freedom, while the majority wanted to stay, "live good" and get fat off the pig intestines. 

Same thing today...

Sponsored Links

indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 8:40am
Pretty sure the government is looking at this thread lol
Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 8:47am
Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

Originally posted by ppp38 ppp38 wrote:

Why riot when you can vote? If you want change then you have to act on through the political process, rioting makes the cause look less credible. I think the real question is why don't we engage in the political process as much as black people did in the 60s/70s?
I'm with you here. The Chicago posters here would not even assure me that they would vote out the judge that lets rapists go free

Although I'm in the burbs but 20 minutes from the city I'll speak to this comment. . . . If everyone "voted" against this person in the next city election, who's going to assure that the votes were counted accurately? Don't you know how much under the table ish goes down in Chicago. That judge was put there for political reason and I'm 90% sure he has mob ties. Chicago has the most down and dirty politics ever especially when Mayor M Daley was in office. Voting doesn't mean ish in Chicago. If the mob wants someone in office please believe their ask will be filling that seat. Look at the license for bribe case and the construction contract scheme. If you're mad a 1 judge that let a rapist go free when he was clearly guilty and should of went to jail, start watching WGN 9. You'd be really pissed.
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 9:22am
^^^thanks.

And to answer the op, laziness. Waiting for a leader. Too comfy. Not totally aware of how bad things are. Don't care. Lazy. I blame the internet.
whitrhymes View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote whitrhymes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 9:36am
There are too many unconcerned, superficial people fighting over Jordans. There is a lot of outrage when something happens, but not everyone sees the big picture or actually wants to get involved in changing things... It's risky. There's not enough support in communities to help people if they were to be arrested/get beat down by a cop in a riot. Now days, your credit score can keep you from being hired, imagine what a criminal record could do.
trudawg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trudawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 9:48am
Originally posted by indiecat indiecat wrote:

Pretty sure the government is looking at this thread lol

lol, ain't that the truth
GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 9:57am
But there's strength in numbers and we don't have to destroy our own things. I can classily tear some sh*t up...it doesn't have to be too violent. The KKK would come into our towns in the night and burn our houses, we can do the same.

We can go into their neighborhoods and destroy their things. I feel like we accomplished more with rioting than we are now by being peaceful and complacent.

Ppl are more likely to respond when your hands are in their pockets. The more money the yt man loses, the more valuable our complaints will be to them. We can have this country by the balls if we really wanted to.

And with regards to voting. Yes, that helps...but what if none of the candidates are suitable? The lesser of two evils is still evil, and won't necessarily evoke change.

I'd rather be killed fighting for my ppl than to be killed for absolutely nothing as so many of our men have been...

Amadou Diallo
Sean Bell
Trayvon Martin
Abner Louima

What change has come as a result of marching for any of these cases? And these are just the more popular ones. We'll be marching for the rest of our lives, and our ppl will continue to be killed for no reason.

I feel like we've turned into a bunch of p*ssies, for lack of a better term.
GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 9:59am
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

I like you goodgirlHeartClap

Don't make me blush
Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 11:48am
How we gonna riot when we don't even come together....black people don't help each other but they will make leaps for other races I see it too many times ask a simple question even that is too much for black folks
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 12:36pm
Not interested in a race riot, black people can't riot properly.

I really thought something was going to happen with that occupy Wallstreet stuff. Nothing ever did. I was disappointed over that.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>