BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

So...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: So...
    Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 12:05am
...why don't we riot anymore?

I'm sitting here watching SPike TV and they just aired the footage of the rioting surrounding that police shooting in London.

They were burning buildings, breaking glass, throwing trash cans at the police. The police were outnumbered. I saw the pics in the thread, but to see it in action was beautiful.

I feel like the government/media bamboozled us again. After/During Trayvon Martin trial, the media pretty much assumed we would riot. And to prove them wrong, we didn't. Reverse psychology at it's finest.

But why didn't we? Like, that was riot-worthy. If there was no other time in my life that I'd burn down a building or throw a brick at a cop w/no remorse, it would've been that day.

Regardless of yt opinion, If we rioted, it would've been totally justified.

I've had a glass of Riesling so don't mind me if I'm rambling, but yeah...rioting is long overdue.

Edited by GoodGirlGoneGr8 - Jan 10 2014 at 12:06am
Sponsored Links

ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 12:10am

I like you goodgirlHeartClap
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 12:11am
...i've been to several marches which left me mad 

Edited by EPITOME - Jan 10 2014 at 12:16am
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 12:13am
They would kill us or put us in jail
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 12:24am
We've been taught that peaceful protesting is the best way and the civilized way to get sh*t done. I don't quite believe that tho.Disapprove
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 12:28am
What does rioting solve.? Especially when done in your own neighbourhood? Infrastructure damage to homes and businesses and looting? Seriously. Arrests detainment possible loss of life. Charges jail time on your record. More evidence and "REASON" to treatt AAs as the sub human wild beast that they are.

Ill tell you something though I saw my people go so damn hard for trayvon when poor black boys get slaughtered here regularly and they dont bat one eye
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 12:41am
*shrugs* damned if u do, damned if u don't.  Peaceful protest or riot...it seems things don't work for us either way.  If u go out and act a fool then it's we're animals and that's why we get treated as we do. If we do a peaceful protest we're complacent and they still ain't gotta do nuffin' cause we not gone buck.  *shrugs again*

look.  if u gone riot and want the riot to count...go to a neighborhood that matters.
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 12:45am
I'm not trying to get tazed LOL

I rather march than riot.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 12:59am
come to the bay area.  We riot, protest, March, and blare bullhorns about something or other all the time.
trudawg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote trudawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 1:20am
The Fluoride they put in the water
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>