Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

So You Wanna Be Vendor/Start Hair Business!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 3:40pm
BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
Sponsored Links

kandyse1988 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kandyse1988 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 9:57pm
Lmao this thread is so damn true. I'm so tired of these new pop up people wanting to sell hair for 75 percent mark up and the sh*t they got is from aliexpress. There is this one YouTube girl I stopped watching because she came out of no where promoting her hair on YouTube talking about she has raw Brazilian and Cambodian hair... Like we don't know it's from aliexpress... Plz...u didn't travel to Cambodia or brazil to get the hair.. Idk who they be trying to play. Plus selling Harris played out, some companies have a good run new then ppl move on to the next. I remember when genesis virgin hair was the big rave, then Madeira virgin hair, then hair by belle bre, the princess hair shop, her hair co pang and virgin glam.. Too many new pop up people it's getting real corny.
4ever214ever View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4ever214ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 11:05am
BHM : it needs to be advertised, the girls in my school are so ill-fated when it comes to weave. Talking, no BRAGGING, of their ratty "Egyptian" and "Remy" and "Indian" Weave from the BSS, literally with pieces of straw strewn into it and its NOT Bohyme, buying virgin weaves from girls on twitter and Instagram for upwards of 400 ! That ish goes to hell in a matter of days, I just want to school these girls and I could NOT If I didn't have BHM. they need to read this. I'm no expert (yet) lol but this website is a freaking blessing!!
divaJones0308 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote divaJones0308 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 11:31am
LOLlol truth lol
divaJones0308 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote divaJones0308 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 11:36am
Finally if one more person trys to sell me that aliexpress hair i will scream. I have done tons of reserch an so far its expensive as hell to get good hair from a great vendor. Raj implex an others are serious an if you are serious they you will invest in good product an stay off alibaba selling that hair that matte up on the next day. 3 an 4 bundles for 230 gtfo lol
Bristal Birita View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bristal Birita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 5:13am
Well said
keyaleya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keyaleya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2013 at 12:14am
lol. Those gifs are hilarious
Rena1000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rena1000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 9:19am
You sound really negative to me if I have info that can help another person why wouldn't I give it to them? Especially if I'm not in the business their in. This thinking is whats wrong in the world today. People ESPECIALLY BLACK PEOPLE DON'T WANT TO HELP EACH OTHER. My niece is 19 yrs old and wants to become an entrepreneur we both thought it would be good to sell hair because if it doesn't sell she can use it herself so she wont lose her initial investment. but from what I just read from you the whole thing is very discouraging I'm glad she didn't see it. I'm soooo new to all of this but if its going to be like this (DIARY OF AN ANGRY BLACK WOMAN MESS)idk i just thought it would be more open and maybe that sharing was encouraged
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 10:50am
Originally posted by Rena1000 Rena1000 wrote:

You sound really negative to me if I have info that can help another person why wouldn't I give it to them? Especially if I'm not in the business their in. This thinking is whats wrong in the world today. People ESPECIALLY BLACK PEOPLE DON'T WANT TO HELP EACH OTHER. My niece is 19 yrs old and wants to become an entrepreneur we both thought it would be good to sell hair because if it doesn't sell she can use it herself so she wont lose her initial investment. but from what I just read from you the whole thing is very discouraging I'm glad she didn't see it. I'm soooo new to all of this but if its going to be like this (DIARY OF AN ANGRY BLACK WOMAN MESS)idk i just thought it would be more open and maybe that sharing was encouraged

Why do you have to mention race? Was it really necessary? Do you even know if she is black? There are white people who buy hair too.
Plus, if you want to sell hair, you need to do your own research, not harass people who have lost money many times by trusting the wrong vendor; you don't want your niece to lose her initial investment but want the ladies in here who finally found good vendors to hand it over info they have - for what? Why do you feel so entitled? What do the ladies on BHM gain by handing over that info? They owe nothing to you or any of those future hair companies started at their bedroom to be sharing vendors they found after losing a lot of their hard earned money.
Lazy entrepreneurs who want to make a quick buck off people are not welcome in here.
LynnNyc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LynnNyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 7:24am
You must be talking about me, Sexyandfamous, LOL one of those who has lost money many times over by researching and testing out vendors... but, it comes with the territory.  Research.  Win some, lose some.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567