BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

So whoooo else wants plastic surgery?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2324252627 52>
Hair ViVi

Ultra

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2015 at 1:41am
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

I'm just sitting here serving paper mache realness waiting for the topic to come back around

LOLLOLLOL

So when I go to the DR I may stay an extra week and take in some tours.....do a little shopping.....I don't know....Mr00 wanted to vacay there anyway so I will probably go for a week way before the surgery.....

Sponsored Links

JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2015 at 1:42am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

So many places you could go but it has to be the DR, huh? Suit yourself.

My surgeon is Dominican....so there isn't a chance that will change....I rather upset you and your feellings on the matter then detour from what I want aesthetically.....My result are top priority....point blank period....

Understood. It wasn't about upsetting me, btw. It was about doing the right thing for black people abroad. But you're dense like that and I can't stop you. I'd say I hope you have a good surgery but I'd be lying, lol. I hope your ass explodes.

You have a problem with people not caring about what you want them too....im not petty....last time I let you piss me off I said some really fuked up things to you....deserving but still harsh....and to this day i don't regret a single word....be careful wishing shyt on me.....you may just flatline on the table.....

I know full well you don't regret a single word. Why would you? Your ass has always been petty as fucck and ugly on the inside and nothing you have said since has changed my opinion of you, although I've tried. So let's accept that we don't give a fucck about each other. As for who's likely to flatline on the table, it would be the chick going to the Dominican republic to try and build her body up. But I'm asleep though. LOL.
TayTay View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote TayTay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2015 at 1:45am
the fucc did i just walk into....

let people get ps if they want to. it ain't your life.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2015 at 1:46am
Originally posted by TayTay TayTay wrote:

Like I have the power to not "let people" do what they wanna do.
Let people say what they wanna say. It ain't your computer.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2015 at 1:51am
Ive no clue where I'll end up. One of the docs i was looking at was in MD or summin. When the time comes I'll have to get with someone who is use to working with naturally large breast.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2015 at 1:51am

Im gonna ignore her....lmao.....this is typical JP.....
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2015 at 1:54am

Im gonna ignore her....lmao.....this is typical JP.....

Indeed it is. I always keep it 100. I ain't gonna stop. So ignore me.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2015 at 1:55am
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Ive no clue where I'll end up. One of the docs i was looking at was in MD or summin. When the time comes I'll have to get with someone who is use to working with naturally large breast.

I actually picked my surgeon years ago.....I still love her work to this day.....its is what it is.....I like another surgeons work better it may change.......until then she is the surgeon I want....and she has excellent reviews......
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2015 at 2:06am
Was/is she on realself?....I thought I found a guy but nah his speciality was enlargement. Was told the anchor augmentation may be best. I dunno i love the feel and movement of real boobs..
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2015 at 2:12am
What happened?

Edited by afrokock - Feb 24 2015 at 2:15am
Hair ViVi
Ultra
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2324252627 52>
  Share Topic