Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - so white guy gets dissed, turns up the insults
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus
 

Topic Closedso white guy gets dissed, turns up the insults

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Nov 10 2009
Location: near ratchets
Status: Offline
Points: 252462
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 11 2013 at 5:32pm
dang, i remember a time white men were the perfect gentlemen on bhm, what happen ?
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Sep 17 2008
Location: Yay Area
Status: Offline
Points: 32745
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 11 2013 at 5:40pm
DYING LAUGHIN AS I log off and leave work
Back to Top
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 12 2007
Location: DC
Status: Offline
Points: 109919
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 11 2013 at 5:45pm
The real question is...what IS so infatuating about fat white women to black men??


Back to Top
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Nov 10 2009
Location: near ratchets
Status: Offline
Points: 252462
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 11 2013 at 5:52pm
Back to Top
Omni Harmony View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member


Joined: Sep 27 2012
Status: Offline
Points: 20243
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 11 2013 at 5:53pm
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

dang, i remember a time white men were the perfect gentlemen on bhm, what happen ?
zimmerman happened
Back to Top
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Oct 10 2010
Status: Offline
Points: 277442
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 11 2013 at 5:55pm
pun?

Originally posted by femmemichelle femmemichelle wrote:

The real question is...what IS so infatuating about fat white women to black men??


Back to Top
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 07 2007
Location: Gotham City
Status: Offline
Points: 278960
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 11 2013 at 5:58pm
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

i think the chick is white
Oh ok. They still the devil thoughStern Smile
LOLLOL
Back to Top
missdeeluxe View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member
Avatar

Joined: Dec 12 2011
Location: Michigan
Status: Offline
Points: 6983
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 11 2013 at 6:14pm
I've had similar instances to this.
Geek
Back to Top
cece1987 View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: Jul 19 2013
Location: david's inn
Status: Offline
Points: 4792
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 11 2013 at 6:19pm
Originally posted by missdeeluxe missdeeluxe wrote:

I've had similar instances to this.
Geek


lol, but  your rebuttal must have hurt them really bad. e.g

whiteguy101: hey missdeeluxe you're hot let's meet up

missdeeluxe: that's okay not interested.

whiteguy101: you suck, you probably have the home boys loving you huh? and eating all that watermelon and fried-chicken.

missdeeluxe: yep, I love black guys but grilled chicken instead of fried, you got two out of three correctThumbs Up

whiteguy101: Confused
Back to Top
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Dec 28 2008
Status: Offline
Points: 169429
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 11 2013 at 6:22pm
Originally posted by cece1987 cece1987 wrote:

Originally posted by missdeeluxe missdeeluxe wrote:

I've had similar instances to this.
Geek


lol, but  your rebuttal must have hurt them really bad. e.g

whiteguy101: hey missdeeluxe you're hot let's meet up

missdeeluxe: that's okay not interested.

whiteguy101: you suck, you probably have the home boys loving you huh? and eating all that watermelon and fried-chicken.

missdeeluxe: yep, I love black guys but grilled chicken instead of fried, you got two out of three correctThumbs Up

whiteguy101: Confused
i don't even have words... !!!!
Back to Top
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down