Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - So, Whats going on in Central African Republic?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

So, Whats going on in Central African Republic?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
patternsandtexture View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patternsandtexture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 1:25pm
Coons running amuck is what's wrong.
Sponsored Links

HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 1:30pm
Smhh. I hate this and afro is right
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 3:21pm
Fckn Europeans man.   I'm glad Diane mentioned the bodies because that's all I need not to click on the video. 

I don't understand what the "rebels" and "former rebelsConfused" are up to.   I know Africa would have issues even if they never met a white person but I can't help but wonder how certain things permeate the culture that would otherwise be something they never heard of.  Having wars because of religion just seems so ancient and inappropriate in 2013.  
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 5:46pm
also don't france have a problem with africans being in their country? Or something like that?
hautsdeseine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hautsdeseine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 8:37pm
Ok let me try to explain a bit.
The new "so called" president from RCA has made a putsh to be there. He was helped by the rebells.
Now that he got into the head of the country, he founded out that he couldnt manage those rebels.
We have the "Selleka" that means Machete in Sango ( one of the language of RCA)
The Jihadjists( sorry for the spelling) coming from Sudan
Boko Haram...
All those rebels were killing, raping, destroying for no reason... Btw they still are.
And also starting the ivory traffic and so on...
Finally, the president who was helped by the rebels cant tell them nothing cause he is not controlling and of course he is affraid of his life...
The African Union sent some militaries over there but they dont do a lot of stuff 1st because it seems mlike they dont really care, 2nd because it seems like they dont have appropriates equipments.
Then, some people in RCA like Marie Reine Hassen( who was minister and who is racing for the next elections to be president) come to france to ask for help.
It seems like France wants to help.
The problem is that France does not help because they are the ones who used to put presidents in that country overnight...
Central African Republic has a lot of Cobalt( the thing used into phones)and a lot lot lot of Diamonds( check what they did to Bokassa 10 years ago...
So, nobody cares about Africans, they just wanna make sure they put a president who they will tell later" remember, we didhelp you so give us what we want."

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12