Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - So What if Family Ties Got Malia Obama Her 1st Job
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

So What if Family Ties Got Malia Obama Her 1st Job

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 9:11pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

lol i love the internet, did chelsea clinton have a job at 15 ?

what do you love about the internet today bunz? LOL
everyones comment holds some type of weight, some random schmo makes a blogpost and people are quoting it as if there opinion is even relevant.
Sponsored Links

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 2:00pm
^^gotcha
i.e., another PPhase suck-y thread lol
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 2:08pm
Stern Smile

Bush's daughter in under-age drinks bust

JENNA BUSH, one of President Bush's twin daughters, is facing prosecution for under-age drinking after a police crackdown on bars in Austin, the Texas capital, where she is a student.

Miss Bush, 19, was among six under-age drinkers found by plainclothes officers in Cheers, a bar popular with students. She was drinking beer while her Secret Service protection agents waited outside.

The police citation on Miss Bush read: "Glass of beer - drank from it." The disclosure, on the eve of Mr Bush's celebration of his first 100 days in office, is an embarrassment to her father, who gave up alcohol on his 40th birthday after years in which he admits to having drunk too much.

It was also a setback to Mr Bush's effort to keep his daughters out of the public eye while he is in office. Before deciding to run for the White House he repeatedly expressed concern about the impact on his family.

White House officials refused to discuss her citation, made in the early hours of Friday morning. Noelia Rodriguez, a spokesman for Laura Bush, the First Lady, said: "We respect the privacy of this young woman and we're not going to comment on her personal life."

kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 2:12pm
People are mad?  Hmpf.  If my dad was president I would get a good ass job.  Geez.  Now you can't get perks from your daddy being in the highest position in government?  When did that program start?  The day Obama was elected right?LOL
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 2:19pm
White people have nepotism down to a science. The nerve.
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 2:25pm
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

People are mad?  Hmpf.  If my dad was president I would get a good ass job.  Geez.  Now you can't get perks from your daddy being in the highest position in government?  When did that program start?  The day Obama was elected right?LOL

no, demetria just needed a blog topic
MsBella View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MsBella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 3:46pm
I dont understand the issue. I go to school with so many Arabs, and alot of them just work positions under their father's company/business and make 100k+. Same thing. Every other race does it.
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 5:16am
Originally posted by Princess_S Princess_S wrote:

Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

is she a bhm member?

who? the author of the article in OP? NAH  She was on that show on Bravo.
And I couldn't stand her on the show

Edited by Missvw - Jun 20 2014 at 5:16am
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 5:33am
i wonder how much she got paid… 

i enjoy knowing things about sasha and malias lives… 
its interesting to me. 
Mamacita View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mamacita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 2:45pm
I see nothing wrong with this. Who won't wanna help their child to get a job? Other races do this all the time. Geez.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
  Share Topic