Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - So What if Family Ties Got Malia Obama Her 1st Job
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

So What if Family Ties Got Malia Obama Her 1st Job

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
LilMissSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilMissSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 6:37pm
White people do it all the time.
Sponsored Links

Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 6:40pm
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

it's only a problem if black folks do it.

IT REALLY IS.

White people THRIVE on this crap. White supremacy is PERPETUATED by nepotism but it's suddenly a problem if black people do it.

They can sit the fuck down. If this child was working at the local Mickey Ds, can you imagine the harassment she'd get daily? I'd rather she have the seeds of her passion be planted with the help of her father! That's what a parent is supposed to do! These people are really trying to say they're encouraging a generation of spoiled rich kids in relation to a parent helping them get a JOB?

Save that shit for the trust fund babies!

Yup, yup, yupClap
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 6:58pm
fck yes, gurl werk those connects!

Its hard out here and we need to start using our resources
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 7:03pm
Originally posted by Princess_S Princess_S wrote:

Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

Originally posted by Princess_S Princess_S wrote:

Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

is she a bhm member?

who? the author of the article in OP? NAH  She was on that show on Bravo.

yeah her. She looked familiar lol. I probably I saw her on tv.
She was the one with the snooty attitude thinking her relationship was superior to the other girls'. Idk if you followed the show or not. But for the life of me I cant remember the name and I'm to lazy to open another internet browser and google. Sleepy

wait - she got a man now? she built her blog (a belle in brooklyn) on not being able to get/keep a man in nyc. 

i watched 1-2 episodes of the show and when she said that dense azz akc weave on her head was growing from her scalp, i lost all interest. she has always had a weave on, so i dont even know why she entertained discussing weave on the show if she didnt want to go there.
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 7:04pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

ok so I read this earlier and I didn't know people were making noise about this. Idk if Demetria wrote this to just write this based off a comment at the bottom of a random article.

Yes, definitely wrote it to get web hits. The mention of the child's job was on tv for like a 10 second segment and no one gave a damn but she is going to exploit the topic for web hits though it isnt even a controversy.
Ladycoils View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ladycoils Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 7:07pm
Originally posted by LilMissSunshine LilMissSunshine wrote:

White people do it all the time.

This... Most people who have succeeded in the business world has done so by the connection they have.

One of dudes on Million dollar listing gets the high priced property from his Jewish grandmother friends.
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 7:28pm
They are just jealous, we are taught to work our connections anyways.

And if it's white people who are mad, then they need to stfu because their connection has always been their white skin. So many jobs they have taken over other minorities purely because of their skin color.

Edited by indiecat - Jun 18 2014 at 7:31pm
OoDles O View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote OoDles O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 7:42pm
Was trying to figure out how Michael J Fox and Family Ties got Malia Obama her first gig.
:dead2:

Edited by OoDles O - Jun 18 2014 at 7:55pm
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 7:57pm

Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

ok so I read this earlier and I didn't know people were making noise about this. Idk if Demetria wrote this to just write this based off a comment at the bottom of a random article.

Yes, definitely wrote it to get web hits. The mention of the child's job was on tv for like a 10 second segment and no one gave a damn but she is going to exploit the topic for web hits though it isnt even a controversy.

ok I just wanna make sure. it was ONE.DAY.

NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 7:59pm
Originally posted by OoDles O OoDles O wrote:

Was trying to figure out how Michael J Fox and Family Ties got Malia Obama her first gig.
:dead2:

sadly, though i knew that she had the little job, when i saw the thread, i was like 'family ties???' Michael J. Fox family ties is coming back on tv???LOLLOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
  Share Topic