Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

So we gon talk about this or nah, Bey-hive?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6364656667 86>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 32 Votes, Average 3.25  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2013 at 1:23pm
So what would you call worship?
Sponsored Links

femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2013 at 1:25pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

4 was a terrible album.

No!

Tell me what song to listen to Sang.
I listened to 30 sec of Partition and didn't feel it.

You need to watch the videos....all of them.
If I would have heard the songs before the videos I probably wouldn't have liked them.

That's exactly it. I listened to the album before I saw any of the videos. Honestly, if any other artist had put out those songs sans videos, it would be a flop.

But with the videos, I really like it!
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2013 at 1:35pm
whoever really thinks that stans and fans say beysus actually meaning jesus and worship bey at the alter saying prayers are fuccin idiots

dumbest sh*t i've heard

y'all make more of a big deal out of it than we do, which is why we do it more...it's all in jest but alas common sense isn't so common is it?

Edited by mrshairdo - Dec 18 2013 at 1:44pm
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2013 at 1:37pm
Originally posted by mrshairdo mrshairdo wrote:

whoever really thinks that stans and fans say beysus actually meaning jesus and worship bey at the alter saying prayers are fuccin idiots

dumbest sh*t i've heard

y'all make more of a big deal out of it than we do, which is we do it more...it's all in jest but alas common sense isn't so common is it?
Thank you Beysus!
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2013 at 1:45pm
LOL chileeeeee
love_angel011 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote love_angel011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2013 at 1:53pm
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

Originally posted by love_angel011 love_angel011 wrote:

liking something related to bey=worshipping and stanning and being a mindless follower
disliking everything this woman does, often times without merit=being real,not following the herd and not hating
k got! :)

wasnt that post about comments on twitter and facebook...arent there easily viewable responses in this thread alone, refering to her as a god and jesus/beysus.

there are people who automatically assume that any type of praise towards bey or her album automatically means worshipping that's what I'm speaking on. and i haven't seen anyone referring to her as that in this thread or if they did it wasn't in a serious manner. I personally consider myself a huge bey stan but i would never compare her to God but that's just my faith and how I feel. writing dissertations isn't going to change the minds of those who don't care, many of them don't even see what they're saying as being wrong because they aren't being serious about it and im sure beyonce herself wouldn't approve of it but some of her stans dont care and that's their own problem to take up with God. and I mean if we want to talk about people comparing others and things to God and write short essay, why not spread the discussion out towards other celebs or how sport fanatics or movie/show fanatics refer to their favorites as some sort of deity? on top of that, i skimmed that essay and it seems like the author is trying to place blame or fault on beyonce in some way as if she asked some of her crazy stans to refer to her in that manner. the writers problem is with those specific stans not everyone in general or even beyonce Ermm

Edited by love_angel011 - Dec 18 2013 at 1:56pm
Senior Detective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2013 at 1:59pm
Originally posted by love_angel011 love_angel011 wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Can't even enjoy a dayum CD with out mugs being pressed......

like gah damn, typing up harry potter novel length dissertations and sh*t. if you love it good, b/c it's a great album, if not state your piece and let that be it.  I see people that claim to dislike bey and the album posting more times than the ones that do...
lol, but who was the bolded directed to?  Big smile
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2013 at 2:06pm
Originally posted by mrshairdo mrshairdo wrote:

dumbest sh*t i've heard

y'all make more of a big deal out of it than we do, which is why we do it more...it's all in jest but alas common sense isn't so common is it?

no
but continue your efforts in being accountable for every fan
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2013 at 2:13pm
Originally posted by HaitianDiva64 HaitianDiva64 wrote:

So what would you call worship?
I think they are going to be as literal as possible to play stupid.
so as long as no one can find a beyonce altar or documented proof of ppl literally praying to beysus...everyone else is a dummy
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2013 at 2:15pm
ok and when you can find me a fan/stan actively doing what you say -- in a serious manner --  then holla back as well Wink
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6364656667 86>