Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

So we gon talk about this or nah, Bey-hive?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5960616263 81>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 31 Votes, Average 3.32  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 9:46pm
Originally posted by HaitianDiva64 HaitianDiva64 wrote:

Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

LMFAO.
Jay-Z's verse is the most mediocre piece of sh*t on the album.
eat the cake anime

I didn't get that part was he giving an ode to being abusive?

I believe eat the cake was him tellin her, B its your world, You're Everything so on and so forth King B....
Sponsored Links

nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 9:46pm
@bwom...I thought it.meant take this dck
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 9:51pm
boy was i wrong...
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 9:54pm
Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

I was wondering what happened to IloveBeyonce & Solo. Either they don't post anymore or they died from multiple orgasms & heart palpitations when Bey dropped on Fri.  But here come Hairdo with a million & one gifs clit riding the queen of swagger jacking, theft & strong arming.  Oh yes, all hail the queenSleepy

No sweetie, I'm dropping gifs because you don't deserve a well thought out and analytical response to the articles you post that I find stupid. They are not worth my energy or intelligence. So yea, I drop gifs to parallel how much these articles and your posts mean to me (nothing but a copy and paste if you were wondering)

I will say this though,  AMEN to the bolded :)

maybe next semester when I write an essay on Beyonce for my women's studies class I'll post it for ya :)

Edited by mrshairdo - Dec 17 2013 at 9:55pm
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 10:03pm
I like how we pressed and she just posted the longest post in BHM history......no my dear you are pressed.....
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 10:04pm
Can't even enjoy a dayum CD with out mugs being pressed......
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 10:07pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

I like how we pressed and she just posted the longest post in BHM history......no my dear you are pressed.....

guuuurrrllllllll
Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 10:19pm
I thought the world would move on Without us, without us, without us But nothing I know could slow us down.
L
O
V
E
Senior Detective View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 10:20pm
lmao.  so delusional.  having an opposing opinion doesn't make me pressed.  I'll let u Go back to enjoying ur sh*tty albumThumbs Up
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 10:25pm
No but writing 50-11 paragraphs about said opinion is extra pressed.....you gave her time from you life you won't ever get back......in the end....
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5960616263 81>