Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

So we gon talk about this or nah, Bey-hive?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4142434445 81>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 31 Votes, Average 3.32  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2013 at 11:42am

I don't know if this was posted?

How Beyonce Did it:
The Grueling Schedule of Secret Shoots That Helped Pull off the Surprise Album REVEALED

One of the first video shoots for the new album took place on August 11 at the Bishoup Loughlin Memorial High School in Brooklyn’s Fort Greene neighborhood, where Beyoncé filmed the pageant scene for “Pretty Hurts” over two nights in the school auditorium. Neighbors noticed the production vans outside, and the auditorium’s blue velvet curtain made an eventual appearance in the clip.

Just a few days later, she and Jay Z jetted down to Miami to film the video for “Drunk In Love” on August 15. Again, neighbors spotted them filming nearby, and the couple happily posed for pics. Jay Z even let a young fan wear the chains that he would rock in the video.

From there, Beyoncé flew off to England for two dates in Chelmsford and Weston-under-Lizard on August 17 and 18.

By August 29, she was back in Brooklyn, filming the video for XO at Coney Island.

That shoot drew a lot of attention after a couple got trapped on the top of a ferris wheel during filming.

Two days later, Beyoncé rocked a show in Philadelphia, before heading to South America for two weeks of concerts in Brazil, Venezuela and Colombia.

On September 17, she filmed scenes for the video for “Blue” in the small Brazilian seaside town of Trancoso, before playing a concert in Brasilia that night.

After wrapping her South American tour on September 22, it was on to Mexico for concerts in Monterrey on September 24, and Mexico City on September 26.

When the Mexico City show ended, she jetted to Houston to the set of the video for “Blow” at the Funplex roller-skating rink, and that shoot did not wrap up until the early morning hours.

Just a few days after that, it was back to the East Coast to shoot scenes for “Heaven” in Oakland, New Jersey, on October 2.

On October 10, Beyoncé filmed scenes for a music video at the Greenham Common bomb shelter, according to local media.

Then, she and Jay flew off for a romantic vacation in Paris. They were spotted dining at La Petite Maison de Nicole on October 13, and throughout the weekend they spent time at the notorious strip club Crazy Horse Paris, where B filmed scenes that would end up in the video for “Partition.” In particular, a chaise lounge frequently used in the club’s shows makes an appearance in the final cut of the video.

By October 16, Beyoncé was in Auckland, New Zealand, kicking off the Down Under leg of her tour. After four dates there, it was on to Australia, but her team was still hard at work on her video projects in the U.S.

On October 20, a crew filmed scenes for “No Angel” near the Cuney Homes projects on Houston’s South Side.

Three days later, Beyoncé filmed her own scenes for the video in Brunswick, Melbourne, Australia.

She finished her Australian tour on November 9 in Perth. From there, it was right back to work in L.A., where she filmed the video for “Haunted” on November 11, according to an extra who was on set for several days.

November 13 saw filming for “Superpower.” Fans who spotted her leaving an L.A. studio with distinctive eye makeup assumed the shoot was for “Bow Down,” but she ended up rocking the look in the “Superpower” clip.

With her tour on a brief hiatus as the launch date for her album approached, Beyoncé flew back to New York to film the music video for “Jealous” on November 19. The red leather Burberry Prorsum coat she wore on set caused a splash online, but again, fans assumed it would end up in the video for “Bow Down,” and not the secret track.

In all, it seems like an exhausting couple of months — and this run-down doesn’t even include the shoots for videos for “Ghost,” “Yoncé,” “Rocket,” “Mine,” and “Flawless,” many of which were filmed on lockdown in studios.

Edited by PurplePhase - Dec 16 2013 at 11:46am
Sponsored Links

ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2013 at 11:42am
i am so happy she decided to do things her own way.  i get so sick of record labels (and the likes of vincent) tired azz 2947029804382084 year old formula.

time will tell if this will actually pay off...but even it doesn't...at least she is doing something different and taking a risk as one of the most main stream artists out today...

loves it...

Edited by ThoughtCouture - Dec 16 2013 at 11:43am
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2013 at 11:47am
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

i am so happy she decided to do things her own way.  i get so sick of record labels (and the likes of vincent) tired azz 2947029804382084 year old formula.

time will tell if this will actually pay off...but even it doesn't...at least she is doing something different and taking a risk as one of the most main stream artists out today...

loves it...

I was waiting on your to join the listening party LOL

(I don't know if you posted earlier and I missed it)
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2013 at 11:47am
yeah...i haven't listened to it yet.  the last time i checked it wasn't on rhapsody/google play/or windows music thingy...

sigh...i may have to actually purchase it...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2013 at 11:48am
i heard it was only avail for purchase on itunes...booooooooooooooooooooooooo
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2013 at 11:50am
you couldn't use Random's links?
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2013 at 11:50am

one thing you cannot say is that she has a terrible work ethic

hate her or love her

this woman works very hard and is very talented when it comes to her craft!

I haven't listened yet either....I heard a few songs on the radio and saw one video
mickie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mickie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2013 at 11:50am
Was Beyoncé THAT Sneaky? 5 Clues She Was Working on a New Album
We were admittedly floored (and insanely excited) when Queen Bey dropped her new album at the stroke of midnight Friday. But now that the new tunes and videos have sunk in a bit, let's take a step back. Was Beyoncé THAT sneaky? Sure no one had any idea that she'd release a "visual album" in the middle of the night, but there were certainly some signs that the star was up to something. Let's examine:

1. Ne-Yo hinted to Rolling Stone. "I'm still putting stuff together for Beyonce's album," he told the magazine in June. "They're still trying to figure out what they want that to be, which I'm not mad at. Beyoncé's the kind of artist where you're not gonna see it till it's right. And her fans – they love her so they'll be patient."

2. She was clearly working on new music. It was obvious that she was working on a fifth album, especially when singles like "Bow Down/I Been On," "Grown Woman," and "Standing on the Sun" dropped. Two of those were used in ads, but still — if she'd been working on three songs, it was reasonable to think she'd been working on 14 more.

3. Sources said her album was done. Usually "sources" don't get it right. This time they did, but no one really paid attention. An insider told TheYBF.com back in late August that the album had wrapped and already had a name.

4. She filmed in Coney Island. Just no one knew at the time that it'd be a music video for a song off of her surprise album. That clip ended up being for her song "XO." At the time, she rode a roller coaster and danced with fans.

5. She was traveling A LOT. And posting the pictures on her Tumblr and Instagram pages. Sure, she and Jay Z are the richest couple in showbiz and love to explore the world, but at some point business has to mix with pleasure if you're those two. Now we know the hints were totally there in the beach-y shots. Even though the pictures were in her "My Life" category, we all know her "work" also belongs in there.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2013 at 11:50am
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

you couldn't use Random's links?

when i tried this weekend there was nothing out there...i am going to check again...but i've gotten so spoiled with those services i use...because i can listen to whatever/whenever/whereever/however all for $9.99/month!!!!LOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2013 at 11:55am
yeah...i think people knew she was probably working on something...but  i don't think anyone  expected it to be released like booom!  wooomp there it is (op kilt me with that!)  take dat...take dat...take dat!

i also heard the record label found out about the release...at the same dam time of the release...lol...don't know if it's true...but if it is...i loves it!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by ThoughtCouture - Dec 16 2013 at 11:55am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System