Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

So we gon talk about this or nah, Bey-hive?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4041424344 86>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 32 Votes, Average 3.25  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2013 at 7:38am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

i listened to this album so much yesterday that i had a dream with her album as the soundtrack.  excellent experience. 

This had to be a sex dream, right?
Sponsored Links

GoldieLocks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote GoldieLocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2013 at 8:14am
This album is good! Even though Bey's drunken love dancing was akward as hell... Her collab. with Drake on "Mine" is my favorite!
mickie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote mickie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2013 at 9:17am
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

Flawless spoke to the very depths of my soul, and now caint nobody tell me nothin.

GIIIIIIIIRL.

With 2 snaps around the WURL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I took my bff to my work xmas party, when they complimented my make up she replies

"SHE WOKE UP LIKE DISSSS" AND DID THE HAND SHAKE... O_o

mickie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote mickie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2013 at 9:48am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Originally posted by tropical-punch tropical-punch wrote:

So how were all the people in the video able to keep the album a secret?

I wondered the same thing myself.  I remember somebody posted a picture here of her in the Red Rain coat talmbout pics from her new vid.   They gave no indication it was gone be all this tho.   My guess is everybody that worked on it had to sign something.   That's the only way folks gone keep their mouth shut.

I had this round table convo with my friends on Saturday and we think we kinds figured it out...
All her vids have THE SAME PEOPLE! Her dancers and extras from all her previous vids.

Example... Haunted " all the rooms had everyone from so many others.. The maid with the hoodlums, the hoodlums are her dancers from the Beyonc√© Experience. The characters are all the same and the sets are all closed..
The rooms were filmed separate, the camera was walking not her.
If she is outside in public she doesn't sing, it just looks like she is filming a documentary or something.

Another example No Angel, she was in only one scene and she was alone.
The editing makes it seem different.

Blow - All dancers and extras , closed venue ...

And of course contracts, leak this sh*t and I take your first born..
None the less brilliant.

Side note - Did yall see the dude in jealous that nearly had a heart attack when he seen her on the street. I died.
The scene was perfect!
Yonce walking in the streets in a metallic trench coat with a GOLD collar!

UGGHHHHH! I need a cold shower...

I'm done.

SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2013 at 9:52am
i get choked up every time heaven plays

it's possible theydidnt know the details and whens. we saw snippets from the videos and fashion details  on blogs a week or 2 before the drop, but there was no still no speculation about an album
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2013 at 10:37am
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

it's possible theydidnt know the details and whens. we saw snippets from the videos and fashion details  on blogs a week or 2 before the drop, but there was no still no speculation about an album

Heaven is so sad

some things were done months ago even...i feel like some scenes from Heaven were done during Art Basal last year?--or not last year but in Miami.  i remember a story about them renting a mansion with friends and filming how they promised the owners kids something if they didn't say what exactly they were doing.

...and she was filming throughout vacation
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2013 at 11:29am

me too. I was waiting for some comments on that one. Is there a backstory? It reminds me so much of my sis.
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2013 at 11:33am
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Tamar should shut her mouth when addressing Bey after this escapade

Name:  ImageUploadedByPurseForum1384989207.271525.jpg  Views: 179  Size:  232.6 KB

and this is why i Heart you!!!!!!!!!!

that tamar ensemble was a complete and utter catastrophe!!!!!!  terrible!  theworst.com!

Edited by ThoughtCouture - Dec 16 2013 at 11:34am
Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2013 at 11:36am
Heaven is about the miscarriage she had before Blue.
mickie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mickie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2013 at 11:39am

I cant listen Heaven. Its make me too emotional, it hits so close to home and I'm not sure why?
I told someone yesterday its the only song I skip over. Ouch
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4041424344 86>