Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

So we gon talk about this or nah, Bey-hive?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3738394041 84>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 32 Votes, Average 3.25  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2013 at 2:41pm
damn!  I can't get the Yonce vid to play.  I'll try again at work.
Sponsored Links

AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2013 at 2:45pm
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2013 at 3:03pm

Beyonce Sells Over 430,000 Albums In One Day [+ Performs 'XO' For The First Time]

Sun, Dec 15 2013 by Necole Bitchie | Filed Under: Celebrities

Screen Shot 2013-12-15 at 11.32.54 AM Screen Shot 2013-12-15 at 11.32.41 AM

Beyonce is definitely having the best year ever.

Even though a $50 million Pepsi deal, singing at the Presidential Inauguration, performing at the Super Bowl and launching a world tour that grossed over $105 million gives her major bragging rights, folks still weren’t happy because she hadn’t released a new project. Now, after dropping her album unexpectedly with no promotion and no advertising, she’s on track to have the best sales week of her career. According to Billboard, her self-titled disc sold over 430,000 units through Itunes in just over a day, has already reached “gold” status and is on track to sell over 600,000. This poses the question of whether or not consumers are more likely to buy albums when singles aren’t leaked in advance and when they have visuals to accompany the songs.

In other news, last night “Yonce” gave fans in Chicago a treat when she decided to perform “XO” for the first time. [Could this be a new single?]  Before belting out the new track, she told the audience:

I’m gonna sing this song, it’s a brand new song and it hasn’t even been out for 24 hours. I’m gonna sing it for y’all because it was written for y’all but I can’t sing it alone. This is the first time and I’ll never forget it.

Catch the performance below:

nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2013 at 3:37pm
I listened and didn't care for it...the flawless video was cute
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2013 at 3:47pm
I did not KNOW that I stan for her until she went away...I was going fuccing crazy seeing all those photos of her on vacay every gotdamn day. So glad she is back!
tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2013 at 7:41pm
What song did she talk about sucking meat? I missed that lyric.
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2013 at 7:42pm
Partition
Driver roll up the partition please I don't want you to see yonce on her knees

...That's all I could think of
oh_so_moody View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote oh_so_moody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2013 at 8:00pm
I just went so Orange Mound to that Flawless song.

oh_so_moody View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote oh_so_moody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2013 at 8:02pm
Glad she dropped her dad as her manager.

I like ratchet 'Yonce.
IslandSuga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2013 at 8:05pm
Originally posted by oh_so_moody oh_so_moody wrote:

Glad she dropped her dad as her manager.

I like ratchet 'Yonce.

There's no way in hell she could grow as an artist and into womanhood if her daddy was still managing her. I'm glad she's showing more about her, because we all know she be twerkin, cursin and shaking that ass behind closed doors LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3738394041 84>
  Share Topic