Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

So we gon talk about this or nah, Bey-hive?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6667686970 86>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 32 Votes, Average 3.25  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2013 at 4:03pm
twas all good just a week ago
Sponsored Links

yaya24 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote yaya24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2013 at 4:16pm
Originally posted by QueenBee QueenBee wrote:

What songs are they playing on the radio in your area?   I heard blow today.

Drunk in Love on every "Urban" station
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2013 at 4:25pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

Interesting post. It makes me wonder how many people bought the album just so they could see the videos easily.

That's exactly why I bought it.
I knew she'd be showing off her body in the videos and I like to look at her.

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2013 at 4:52pm
Drunk in Love is not my favorite. Is this the song that people say reminds them of Rihanna?
But I like Pretty Hurts and most people I know are not checking for it

mommykat View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mommykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2013 at 5:01pm
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

Well, I downloaded for gratis so... People are curious about all the hype and wasn't impressed as most. nada mas

LOL

I understand and the last album/song(s) I played on repeat was Destiny’s Child--- Bills,Bills,Bills and Crazy In Love.

However, perhaps, I wish I was young (again) like most of the BHM ladies.

I loved the fact that she talked about the love (or good sex) that she has with her hubby.

I can also relate to having your first child with someone that you truly love.

Will it be a classic album? I would say not likely--- at least NOT for my seasoned generation.

She is not an Anita Baker, Aretha Franklin, or Donna Summer.

Nor, is she IMO, on the level as real R&B such as, Isley Brothers, The Stylistics and The Delfonics.

She is a new age generation of POP/ R&B…
I like her--- not a big fan… I just like her new songs.
That’s all I got… and I will buy the CD.
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2013 at 5:07pm
i hate kanye and i dont buy his music or chris brown's *shrugs*
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2013 at 5:10pm
I don't buy anybody's music.
Don't matter how much I love it
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2013 at 5:24pm
I think about this when it comes to sports.

Just like you have that irrational love fans admiration of course there is gonna be the opposite end of the spectrum
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2013 at 6:01pm

1 MILLION SOLD: Mrs. Carter Officially Sells A Millie "Beyonce" Albums Worldwide

Dec 18 | by Natasha

photo tumblr_mxyzh1zo2o1rqgjz2o1_1280_zps241921d8.jpg

Hate it or love it...Beyonce Knowles just officially changed the game.  Not only was her surprise Beyonce album a raging success, she sold a million albums to further prove it.

Details inside....

Up until last week, an artist selling a million records in a week was the tell-tale sign of a super successful album.  Pretty much all of those artists that accomplished the feat did major promo in some way or another.   But Beyonce just changed the game by showing she can sell a million records worldwide...in less than a week...with no promo at all.

Apple & Columbia have confirmed that Mrs. Carter and her Beyonce visual album have officially crossed that 1 million mark.  

The millionth sale came around 11:15 am PST on Wednesday, a knowledgeable source told HuffPost.   And this all comes after she sold over 800K in the first weekend.

This was also done strictly on the digital iTunes platform in full album form only.  And since physical copies just hit many stores today, that 1,000,000 number will shoot up quickly.

The RIAA is expected to certify the pop Queen with platinum status very soon.  But in the meantime, she's still trekking it away on her Mrs. Carter Show world tour (pictured above in Toronto on Monday in her new Balmain stage outfit) and releasing the full videos for her first two official singles, "XO" and "Drunk In Love".  She tears down the stage in D.C. tonight and wraps for the year in Brooklyn on December 22nd. 

photo NuTourNewsPost_2560x1440_zpsbb999006.jpg

The 2014 World Tour picks up in February in Europe.

herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2013 at 6:07pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6667686970 86>
  Share Topic