Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

So we gon talk about this or nah, Bey-hive?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4243444546 81>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 31 Votes, Average 3.32  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2013 at 11:56am
hmm i remember the rumors were that she had scrapped the album and was starting over and didn't know what direction to go in

traveling a lot? that wasn't a clue. both she and jay were on tour this year. she's still traveling now.
Sponsored Links

ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2013 at 12:00pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

you couldn't use Random's links?

when i tried this weekend there was nothing out there...i am going to check again...but i've gotten so spoiled with those services i use...because i can listen to whatever/whenever/whereever/however all for $9.99/month!!!!LOL

oh lawrd.  you meant random..the poster.  i thought you meant random links...geeeeeeeeeez...lol...i didn't read the entire thread...lemme go back...
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2013 at 12:01pm

when i tried this weekend there was nothing out there...i am going to check again...but i've gotten so spoiled with those services i use...because i can listen to whatever/whenever/whereever/however all for $9.99/month!!!!LOL

oh lawrd.  you meant random..the poster.  i thought you meant random links...geeeeeeeeeez...lol...i didn't read the entire thread...lemme go back...

all the videos boo...merry xmas!

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2013 at 12:03pm
i used this link.. thanks to HD

still haven't listened to half..
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2013 at 12:18pm
TC, yeah the label was in the dark too according to this

Staffers at the highest levels of Columbia Records were kept in the dark about Beyoncé’s new album until Thursday night, when they found out along with the rest of the world their top client had secretly been recording music and making unbelievable videos in anticipation of the stealthy release Thursday.

“Honestly, most of us found out when everyone else did,” one Columbia insider tells Confidenti@l. “That’s just how secret it all was, and what it takes to keep it as such.”

We’re told Queen Bey had called for operation “TNO” — “Tell No One” — which was strictly followed by the crews, directors, makeup and wardrobe people whom the singer worked with for the past year and a half on the project.

“There were a few people that were absolutely necessary and essential to set it all up, and they held their cards tight,” our source says. “They trusted her vision.”

While on her “Mrs. Carter World Tour,” and oh, giving birth and raising 2-year-old daughter Blue Ivy, Beyoncé was hard at work behind the scenes with hubby Jay Z on creating her new sound and sexy image.

Leaks were discouraged by having all people involved sign a nondisclosure agreement for the shoots they were involved in. They were also not told the titles of the songs, or when they would be released, as the videos were shot.

“A handful of people knew about the entire project,” says another record industry insider. “Beyoncé was originally going to unleash one single at a time, the way Justin Bieber has been doing it online. But she ultimately decided to release them all at once.”

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2013 at 12:19pm

oh yeah. Random posted a  link with a zip file for download. Someone else posted one for vids I think.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2013 at 12:23pm
TC, I guess they are still available on Random's link

Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

http://uploaded.net/file/mt8jnt1u

edit: oh well, just clicked and it says no longer available

Edited by PurplePhase - Dec 16 2013 at 12:23pm
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2013 at 12:25pm
probably posted...

All of the Amazing Title Cards From Beyoncé’s Visual Album, GIF’d

There are barely enough hours in the day to wade through each one of the visual accompaniments (or, music videos, if you're old fashioned) that came along with Beyoncé's surprise midnight album release, Beyoncé. But while we sift through the Easter eggs, here are all the gorgeous title cards (some hidden, some in plain sight) from her videos. In GIF form, of course, because to merely screenshot Beyoncé would be blasphemous.

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2013 at 12:26pm
label in the dark?

suuuuure!

but you know you've done something right when you have the internet writing dissertations and the guardian slamming your album
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2013 at 12:28pm
^^who was footing the bill for video shoots? lol
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System