Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

So Roy Jones working with a LIL WINKY!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: So Roy Jones working with a LIL WINKY!
    Posted: May 31 2014 at 4:24pm
So a few months ago Roy Jones Jr's ex-mistress Staylo Linda leaked his naked pick to MTO. Well Apparently they have been in a Ig back in forth posting their proof.

Roy says she is crazy....she says he's lying.

Don't feel bad for either because he is married and she knew.

He also made a fake page and posted pics and videos of her naked and masturbating....I aint even mad...she shouldn't have started this messy game.....especially when he has ammo as well

Link to her real IG where pics and screenshots of texts were postedDead

Link to the fake IG where her naked videos and texts are posted.Dead

PS If you like to watch IG mess unfold live follow @theshaderoom LOL

Edited by mizzsandra00 - May 31 2014 at 4:29pm
Sponsored Links

Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2014 at 4:28pm
I'm thinking you were talking about him training with Winky Wright and they squashed some beef I never heard about.

And dammit, I can't even look at her nudes now since she's apparently a racist pos.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2014 at 4:29pm
She is strong in the face......real strong....lmao
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2014 at 4:31pm
I just saw some coochie.
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2014 at 4:45pm
They deleted it already? I can't see anything
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2014 at 4:46pm
Damn, they did delete it.Sleepy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2014 at 5:00pm
Search : Roy_jiggy_jones ig and his will pop up
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2014 at 5:28pm
I saw his and smh that's not sexy...he thought he would wet pannies with that pic lmaoooo
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2014 at 8:51pm
Is this the tipping point for IG? Have the side chicks gone too far? After seeing the pix & squirting vids that he posted of her, I feel like I jut watched the Cleveland 'you gon learn today' uppercut all over again b/c he made her look like the bigger fool. in the end, he will still have $ in the bank, his wife, his kids and who ever else he is screwing b/c of his past fame. She will be known as the ugly face chick that fuks married men and outs them. SMH

IG may have been the best invention of out times when it comes to entertainment media. Who needs cable tv when you have the stripped down gutta, straight from the source, at your fingertips lol
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2014 at 8:53pm
Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

I'm thinking you were talking about him training with Winky Wright and they squashed some beef I never heard about.

Me too smhLOL i just watched a Rocky I-IV marathon the other day so I thought that he was Roy was now managing Winky Wright's son or something lol
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>