FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

So now we know why: Gia Allemand

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 78910>

Author
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2013 at 4:45pm
dp

Edited by Wildfire - Aug 21 2013 at 4:46pm
Sponsored Links

Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2013 at 4:46pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

The point we are making is if she was mentally stable when he said he didnt love her anymore she wouldnt have killed herself.....

Nope, I disagree. As jones said, suicide happens for reasons outside of long term mental illness/depression. So this could have happened on impulse too, even if she were not unstable

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

The #1 thing to blame is her illness not a boyfriend that wanted to break up.......

eta...And no where did i say he is only to blame, the # 1 person to blame. I said what he did/said contributed, or could have tipped her.

Edited by Wildfire - Aug 21 2013 at 4:47pm
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2013 at 4:47pm
You said some of the blame is on him.....its not.....we can disagree.....you are just focusing on him and not her mental issues.....
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2013 at 4:53pm
But Wildfire, you are actually jumping to conclusions that you are accusing others of...by laying the responsibility of her suicide at the feet of her boyfriend is indeed assigning him as the source (or part) of blame Confused

Radaronline reported that there was no indication that she had mental issues and passed pysch evals for both The Bachelor and Bachelor Pad...and from today her friend says that she moved to NOLA to be with the boyfriend and she wanted him to propose yet they were in the middle of a breakup and he said he wasnt ready for marriage
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2013 at 4:53pm
These responses are a trip...lol it actually made me think of when some dude my sister was talking to threatened to kill himself because she wouldnt date him...and she got mad  because it made her burn dinner  she told him to talk to his parents and hung up....I love her silly azz

Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2013 at 4:55pm
Originally posted by zolloh zolloh wrote:

But Wildfire, you are actually jumping to conclusions that you are accusing others of...by laying the responsibility of her suicide at the feet of her boyfriend is indeed assigning him as the source (or part) of blame Confused

Radaronline reported that there was no indication that she had mental issues and passed pysch evals for both The Bachelor and Bachelor Pad...and from today her friend says that she moved to NOLA to be with the boyfriend and she wanted him to propose yet they were in the middle of a breakup and he said he wasnt ready for marriage

i didnt plan to post anymoreLOLbut....i said he is partly responsible. Not fully. Of course her mental condition factors greatly into this. But what what he did/said at the time matters too.

DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2013 at 4:59pm
OH OH here we go again...
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2013 at 5:06pm
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

sounds like she was trying to punish her mother.  dude didnt love her anymore so i dont know how broke up he suppose to be, thats just more sympathy he'll get from the next chick.

Lamp

Ive told someone I didnt love them anymore that didnt mean I wanted them to die.  Although theres been a couple that could have disappeared and I wouldnt have cared. Thats a very manipulative  move by the person to try to hold someone emotionally hostage because you arent ready to move on.

Yall acting like when he found the body he was more upset about the stairs being messed up and casually dragged her body to the curb. 

This was a sad situation and this girl needed help anything could have been the tipping point. Its said she didnt seek help prior... but those around her should not hold blame.
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2013 at 5:40pm
I don't understand.  why would anyone give a person they KNOW is unstable and/or prone to suicidal tendencies the uncut in yo face hurtful truth???   i mean i'd think a person who would purposely do such a thing is also sorta unstable or a str8 azz.

btw, i don't know these people nor did i really read the op....,,,ConfusedLOL

Edited by ThoughtCouture - Aug 21 2013 at 7:39pm
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2013 at 5:59pm
Gia's friend said she wanted to speak out against the rumors that Gia was unstable or depressed.
So if Gia was unstable or in a deep depression no one knew.

Edited by jonesable - Aug 21 2013 at 6:00pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 78910>
  Share Topic