FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

So now we know why: Gia Allemand

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2013 at 2:32pm
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Who knew what would make her flip like that.
Say she was fired and that was the cause. Would we be blaming her boss too?

As her partner, he is partially responsible for her well-being. Her boss is a different matter.

No he's not. Where is that written? Partners are not in any way responsible for the other person's well being? You are in for a RUDE AWAKENING  if you believe this load of cr**.Shocked

Relationships can be painful when things do not turn out like you expect .. but that's life because nothing is perfect. The only way to avoid being hurt ... is to avoid a relationship .. but then you would have a lonely life which would also make an unstable person kill herself.

Bf and Gfs and husbands and wives break up every day. I think the divorce rate is 53%? You just have to have the mental stamina ... to pull yourself up, brush yourself off and get on with it.

Clearly this girl was missing such a foundation.

Now, why she would basically cause HER MOTHER to be a witness to her suicide is just .... cruel. Shocked

Selfish.

Edited by Printer_Ink - Aug 21 2013 at 2:35pm
Sponsored Links

CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2013 at 2:36pm
What I really wish is that people stop thinking that having kids or a relationship will "fix" them.

Fix your fuking self first before seeking to add others to your life.

It won't work, and you'll just hurt other people in the process.

Messy.
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2013 at 3:23pm
Originally posted by EasterBell EasterBell wrote:

He can't be blamed for her being unstable.. It's not his fault that she took her own life.. He only guilty of being trifling. How she handled her heartbreak is on her, which, in this case, she was unable to handle it.. She probably had some more issues that contributed to her suicide as well.  he can't be held responsible for her happiness. Your happiness and self-worth should come from within.

IA w/ all of this, especially the bolded.

I think the worst thing she did was to be on the phone w/ her mom as she killed herself.  Her mom must be in agony
Cry
uppitynegroid View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uppitynegroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2013 at 4:17pm

She may have been unstable, but I have seen perfectly stable people become crazy over a failed relationship.  It might not be the "smartest" way to deal with things, but it happens.

Edited by uppitynegroid - Aug 21 2013 at 4:22pm
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2013 at 4:20pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

No one in here is dumping on her........we just aren't blaming him.......you want to blame him for doing something that doesnt warrant suicide......something that in the world of relationships is actually quite normal......

TBH I think he tried to end things several times but stayed because she was unstable.......got tired of being obligated and very clearly ended things.......hell he left and came back to check on her afterwards.......

since you you seem to know what the inner workings of their relationship was, any possibility he was a callous cheating bastard? any possibility she simply just had more than she could take at that point?
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2013 at 4:23pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

BHM is just odd...in one thread we say how serious depression is, and how much more is serious, and other threads, we dump on the the depressed who take their own lives. i dont get it

i noticed this.. it is odd... 

idk if im missing something but there are two suicide threads..

the only difference is that we know that she had an argument prior and relationship issues.. 
and we know nothing about what he was going through.. 

either way its two really sad people going through too much to handle.. but the responses are like so opposite. 
in this thread she is responsible for taking her life and its her fault and no one elses..
but in the other thread everyone was hypothesizing about how he was a poor victim and it coulda been family stress/hollywood stress that made him do it, etc..? 

ok i think i get it.. Confused

pretty much
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2013 at 4:31pm
Originally posted by BrownQtee BrownQtee wrote:

I don't agree. This situation had WAY more details available for scrutiny. People were jumping to conclusions in the other thread with absolutely no basis for their comments. No reason was given for his suicide..pure speculation. The same cannot be said here.

People are jumping to conclusion in here too, maybe not as extensively, but conclusions nonetheless...such as he was long suffering with her depression/mental instability, that he probably tried to break up with her nicely/repeatedly, and that she did it to spite him. None of us know any of this .

For all we know, what could have driven her to that point could have been a combination of all the things she was going through, with him, and in her life generally, as well as cheating or suspected cheating, and then him telling her he did not love her.

Its disingenuous to pretend what he said or may have done had absolutely no impact or bearing on her action.

Originally posted by princesshoneybee princesshoneybee wrote:

I was suicidal for a long time so I believe it was an accumulation of alot of things in her life. she probably had low self worth for her whole life and this just set her off.

thats all im saying. what he did/said and the role it most likely played in tipping he rover the edge cannot be meh'd aside , whatever the history was between them

Edited by Wildfire - Aug 21 2013 at 4:34pm
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2013 at 4:36pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

sounds like she was trying to punish her mother.  dude didnt love her anymore so i dont know how broke up he suppose to be, thats just more sympathy he'll get from the next chick.

Lamp

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2013 at 4:38pm

The point we are making is if she was mentally stable when he said he didnt love her anymore she wouldnt have killed herself.....

The #1 thing to blame is her illness not a boyfriend that wanted to break up.......

And if you cant understand that we are speculating thats on you.....

Edited by mizzsandra00 - Aug 21 2013 at 4:38pm
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2013 at 4:45pm

I wonder how many of you would feel the same if this was a man committing suicide because his girlfriend left him?

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910>
  Share Topic