FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

So now we know why: Gia Allemand

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 10>

Author
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2013 at 12:02pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

Originally posted by SweetNovember* SweetNovember* wrote:

Nobody was allowed to say anything about the other boy because he was black I suppose...

i was just gonna say that it seems like cus shes white she is just not getting the same sympathy... 

And this would be false .
You and SN are reaching

Reaching hard as ......majority of the people agree that he isnt to be blamed for her suicide.....in the other thread there is basically no info, history of mental illness, or incident to discuss. He was liked by many and committed suicide......if we knew more believe it would have been discussed......but okay.
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2013 at 12:02pm
im not trying to reach jones, thats just what it seems like.. i really dont get it. 
explain it to me. 

SN.. you still dont quite get it either though.. about how your 'opinion' in there was just ignorant. 

SweetNovember* View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2013 at 12:08pm
According to BHM depression is a black hole from which you can't escape and no one ever kills themselves for selfish or vindictive reasons and the only blame goes to the disease and those around them and if you sugges otherwise you want attention and you're a bad person...unless it's a white girl, of course...
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2013 at 12:08pm
In that thread I didn't even comment on the story.
There was no backstory and me and my little sister had already talked about The Famous Jet Jackson and sometimes I don't feel the need to post my condolences of course it's sad someone died doesn't mean I have to post it.
Plus there was nothing to discuss there want even a backstory I remember.

I disagreed with Gkisseson the first pages here.
I don't believe suicide is always the result of long suffering.
It can come from irrational intense emotions and suicide can be used as a desperate weapon and It could be said that was done in this case.

Has nothing to do with race or gender or this just had more details.
I don't feel like I need to hop from thread to thread saying the same thing either
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2013 at 12:09pm

According to BHM depression is a black hole from which you can't escape and no one ever kills themselves for selfish or vindictive reasons and the only blame goes to the disease and those around them and if you sugges otherwise you want attention and you're a bad person...unless it's a white girl, of course...

Who is BHM?
If you're comparing the two threads you cannot seriously say that any particular poster had drastically different opinions.
You are reaching.
But you love that ish
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2013 at 12:10pm
Depression is a horrible thing but this girl did not have to kill herself while her mother was on the phone just like that boy could have called up his mom and told her he was having a crisis. She would have been glad to get help for him.

ETA: And he shouldn't have had the gun.

Edited by SweetNovember* - Aug 21 2013 at 12:10pm
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2013 at 12:11pm

Who is BHM?
If you're comparing the two threads you cannot seriously say that any particular poster had drastically different opinions.
You are reaching.
But you love that ish

I'm not even talking about you. They know who they are.
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2013 at 12:12pm
This girl went and killed herself trying to hurt him but little does she know he will have another gf before you know it. Sure he may be sad for a little while but he will move on with his life. 
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2013 at 12:13pm
That's all I have to say about that so y'all can come in and throw your fake temper tantrums now.
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2013 at 12:27pm
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

She is the reason her life is gone. She took her own life

He played a part in it.

Wtf??? No he didn't. That is a callous thing to say.

So we should all walk on pins and needles because other people are unstable and not getting the treatment they deserve?

There's a chance he didn't know. And if he did know or had suspicions would you have preferred he lead her on and start cheating on her as opposed to moving on???
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 10>
  Share Topic