Perfect Hair Collection

So now we know why: Gia Allemand

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 10>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 9:55pm
I try to be very sensitive in a break-up. It isn't his fault, but rather than say "I don't love you anymore," I'd probably say "I will always love you, but I'm not in love with you. Our relationship isn't healthy for either of us." Women tend to have more tact, since unstable men often lash out at women. I feel bad for him. He found her. Cry
Sponsored Links

Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 10:10pm
This is sad. I also feel bad for him. Who knows how many times he may have tried to tell her delicately it was over and she didn't want to hear it I also feel bad for her we don't know the enormity of her heart break to take it to the final....may she rest in peace.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 10:15pm
Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

I try to be very sensitive in a break-up. It isn't his fault, but rather than say "I don't love you anymore," I'd probably say "I will always love you, but I'm not in love with you. Our relationship isn't healthy for either of us." Women tend to have more tact, since unstable men often lash out at women. I feel bad for him. He found her. Cry

You cant be like that with some folks because they see meaning theres still a chance. I dont mind his honesty... straight no chaser..... love aint for the weak tho... cause it aint always fairytale harsh truth but folks dont like that side of it.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 10:27pm
Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

while I agree...in the middle of a break up u ain't tryna hear even the most classic of brush off lines.
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2013 at 11:01am
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

He shouldnt blame himself for it.......shes been unstable no stable minded person does that on a whim. It could of been the reason for the break up who knows... It was kinda sh*tty of her to leave that scar on her mothers heart tho..... She wanted him to remember her and to be with her ..... so in a way she will be with him forever.

Thats unfair. If he cheated, then told her he didnt love her anymore, he is to take some of the blame. You dont sh*t on people like that when you KNOW they are unstable. He could have handled the situation differently. Perhaps she would have committed suicide just the same, some other time. But she did it this time, and it was right after he did and said the most cruel sh*t to her. He's most certainly not without blame.
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2013 at 11:08am
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

He shouldnt blame himself for it.......shes been unstable no stable minded person does that on a whim. It could of been the reason for the break up who knows... It was kinda sh*tty of her to leave that scar on her mothers heart tho..... She wanted him to remember her and to be with her ..... so in a way she will be with him forever.

Thats unfair. If he cheated, then told her he didnt love her anymore, he is to take some of the blame. You dont sh*t on people like that when you KNOW they are unstable. He could have handled the situation differently. Perhaps she would have committed suicide just the same, some other time. But she did it this time, and it was right after he did and said the most cruel sh*t to her. He's most certainly not without blame.

True.  I think she would have committed suicide no matter what but at the least his own words to her will haunt him regardless of whether he is "blamed".   He has to live with being callous and making those his last words to her crazy or not. 

Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2013 at 11:09am
It saddens me to think of this woman's final thoughts which brought her to end her own life in such a horrific way.

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2013 at 11:11am
He is not to be blamed. Being upfront and honest is the best way in break ups.

He told her the truth. People really like that "it's not you, it's me" bs?

She is the reason her life is gone. She took her own life

Edited by jonesable - Aug 21 2013 at 11:12am
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2013 at 11:12am
doesnt matter how or what he said

Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2013 at 11:13am
for even the most depressed people, suicide isnt usually the first/only option. ive been there and what i wanted was "escape" from a reality I felt i could not handle. Not to hurt anybody or be 'selfish'.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 10>