Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

So now Janice is begging.....smh

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8910

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 3:01am
Originally posted by ChaiTea ChaiTea wrote:

I just hope the women in Cambodia who work for her company are being treated fairly.

ghosts...they're probably none to say that r actually working for her...
Sponsored Links

Brown Sugah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brown Sugah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 7:11pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Right in time for the money to hit those H & R Block, Rush Cards, Turbo Tax and whatever one Jackson Hewitt is using.

She is hardly slickUnhappy

I couldn't help but chuckle on this comment..lol good one with the Rush Cards

Edited by Brown Sugah - Feb 03 2014 at 7:11pm
ExotiqBeautii View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote ExotiqBeautii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 7:59pm
The average monthly income over in Uganda was about $25-40 when I was there. I felt so bad seeing how the people lived over there. If I were to run a business in a 3rd world country, I would do as much as I could to help the civilians. If she really is paying them next to nothing, she is a heartless individual! How could you do something like that!? One of the two girls I befriended over there did this hairstyle and was only charging me 50,000 shillings which equals out to a little less than $20 usd. I felt really bad and ended up paying her $$150 usd. She didn't want to take it, but I made her, and let her know she was better than most of the braiders in the US, and that some charge twice as much as I gave her. It's just so sad that their worth isn't worth much over there:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Kb9yJNQDjk

< ="UTF-8" ="chrome://hdv//hdv.js" ="application/"> < ="UTF-8" ="chrome://hdv//hdv.js" ="application/">

Edited by ExotiqBeautii - Feb 03 2014 at 8:01pm
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 8:04pm
Unicorn HairConfused
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 11:05pm
Originally posted by ExotiqBeautii ExotiqBeautii wrote:

The average monthly income over in Uganda was about $25-40 when I was there. I felt so bad seeing how the people lived over there. If I were to run a business in a 3rd world country, I would do as much as I could to help the civilians. If she really is paying them next to nothing, she is a heartless individual! How could you do something like that!? One of the two girls I befriended over there did this hairstyle and was only charging me 50,000 shillings which equals out to a little less than $20 usd. I felt really bad and ended up paying her $$150 usd. She didn't want to take it, but I made her, and let her know she was better than most of the braiders in the US, and that some charge twice as much as I gave her. It's just so sad that their worth isn't worth much over there:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Kb9yJNQDjk

< ="UTF-8" ="chrome://hdv//hdv.js" ="application/"> < ="UTF-8" ="chrome://hdv//hdv.js" ="application/">

girl, if you have the money, open a hair salon in the US and sponsor that girl in Uganda to get a work visa to work at your salon! that would really change her life, even if she only stayed here for a year! she would go back there and do great changes in her community.

and if you don't have enough to open a salon, just get a small space in your area, and bring her to work for you, charging whatever you feel that is worth (I imagine $150+), you keep a part for yourself to pay for your expenses with her visa, travelling expenses and rent (since most likely she would stay at your house until she made friends or found people from her country).

It is just an idea, if you know someone with a salon, pitch the idea to them, but make sure the person is a nice one, because someone could take advantage of the girl and pay her only 50 bucks for every head she braids.

Edited by sexyandfamous - Feb 05 2014 at 11:06pm
ExotiqBeautii View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ExotiqBeautii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 8:13am
the only thing is, we're military, so we move a lot! We were over there because my husband was working for the Embassy. I would love to do that if I could. i could probably try to find a way around it, where she can stay here even if we move, but I'll have to check into it. Thanks for the idea! They both want to come to America really bad, but I'm not in the position to sponsor them since we move around. < ="UTF-8" ="chrome://hdv//hdv.js" ="application/">
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 11:14am
bump
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 11:35am
bumps
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair