Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

So now Janice is begging.....smh

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 10>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 9:21pm
She really thinks she is fooling somebody.  I give her thirsty azz 1 more year, possibly 2 more years before she has a major "revamp" of her site and decides just not to come back.  Then she just might blame it on the backlash from us.  She is bonkers.  Too delusional to see that we all know her game is up.

Sponsored Links

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 9:32pm
Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

She really thinks she is fooling somebody.  I give her thirsty azz 1 more year, possibly 2 more years before she has a major "revamp" of her site and decides just not to come back.  Then she just might blame it on the backlash from us.  She is bonkers.  Too delusional to see that we all know her game is up.

Or takes a bunch or orders and shuts down while people sit by the window waiting on a Cambodian custom blend that is NEVER to come.CryCryCry
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 9:43pm
Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

She knows she can't fool us. She's trying to fool the juju's and that's been pretty easy to do so far. LOL
Jewels212* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Jewels212* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 11:21pm
LOL I love how she tried to reel in the beta testers from when she started on bhm. So which one of yall took the bait once again?
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 11:23pm
^^^ They in lurk mode Shocked, wasn't that a for pay beta testing???CryCry

Edited by Princess Grace - Jan 27 2014 at 11:23pm
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 11:51pm
I was a round two tester but her ass sent me the wrong hair......2a high luster.....im mean really.....its wasn't special TBH.....and her 3d is steam processed......
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 12:15am
I will never forget when I saw the beta tester threads.  I just could not believe no one learned anything from swtcandy.  That's why I steered clear of it.
DivaMelody View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote DivaMelody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 8:12am
whaaaaat. You shouldnt have to invest in a company just to get hair   Furthermore how are you empowering women in your adopted country but taking advantage of the women in your home country !? Empowerment in the beauty business is debatable because none of us NEED HAIR EXTENSIONS. And if someone who actually has hair loss and chooses to wear extensions they do not NEED her hair extensions lol. There are many options. I would say though i dislike the way she does business that she WOULD NOT be in business without FOOLS shelling out HUNDREDS AND THOUSANDS for this hair over and over. Quite a few on this board!! We have went from BSS TO chinese hair to malaysian to brazilian to mongolian to cambodian to ethiopian etc etc.Since ive been on the board. I rode the wave for some and laughed at others. As long as someone has a gimmick and a way to make it the next best thing unfortunately a lot of us would be guilty of being captivated and even forking over some $$$$. So im not surprised at this mess. Wonder how many fools she got this time.
UrbanLegend View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote UrbanLegend Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 11:23am
I came out of lurk mode for this thread... Dang, times is hard on the boulevard huh? And here we thought the Shang-ri-la hair basically sold itself....

510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 12:07pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

I see the Unicornian Scruggle is real in dem Cambodian Skreets even though If I am not mistaken it was a shipment from Jane that was marked from New York years ago.....

i hate youLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair