Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

So now Janice is begging.....smh

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 10>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 9:29pm
Feb 29th was one of the deadline dates.

According to MY Sprint calendar, this year is not a Leap Year.

Or, is it?

Lil stuff like that irritates me..
Sponsored Links

tamela10289 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote tamela10289 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 10:12pm
Awww hel! Naw, dis chick got February 29 exp date for their pattern b. & those prices are rediculous for a Shady company. Also check out her FAQ section. One of the questions is

When will tresses be available in the galleries?

& then her answer
This varies for each pattern as the tighter patterns are more difficult to find and consequently will require more time to collect.

Here’s the schedule by which galleries will be open (at the absolute latest) for investors :

CUSTOM A BLEND (10 – 16 inches). Offered by 15 February 2014

CUSTOM A BLEND (16 – 22 inches). Offered by 15 February 2014

CUSTOM A BLEND (22 – 28 inches). Offered by 15 February 2014

CUSTOM B BLEND (10 – 16 inches). Offered by 15 February 2014.

CUSTOM B BLEND (16 – 22 inches). Offered by 22 February 2014

CUSTOM B BLEND (22 – 28 inches). Offered by 29 February 2014

CUSTOM C BLEND (10 – 16 inches). Offered by 15 February 2014

CUSTOM C BLEND (16 – 22 inches). Offered by 22 February 2014

CUSTOM C BLEND (22 – 28 inches). No guaranteed offer date.

All pledges expire within a 3 month period, excepting CUSTOM C BLEND (22 – 28 inches). CUSTOM C BLEND (22 – 28 inches) expires after six months.

Edited by tamela10289 - Jan 26 2014 at 10:13pm
ShadeTree View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ShadeTree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 2:23am
Originally posted by debg debg wrote:

sad

someone other than janice needs to drive the ar.ju.ni bus 

she is really asking ppl to help her make it another year but 95% of the time i look at the site there is NO HAIR to buy .......... only the msg to like them on fb for the date of the next debut

her EGO will not allow her to keep these blends on the site for more than a week becuse she wants so bad to make it seems everyone is buying it but she is actually pulling it and saying its all sold out

NO IT ISNT .............. she puts the same blends back up in a week or two

genesis sounds like fun but wait until ppl who prepaid get in with the rest of there group and have 4 out of the 8 pieces they picked be gone by the time they get to check out ........... they are gonna be PISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSED

wow, i didnt realize that. funny!
ShadeTree View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ShadeTree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 2:27am

This woman is so full of sh*t and thinks she's slick.
Just how stupid does she think these "three star" chicks are?
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 5:00am
Okay, I actually looked at her FB page...and I laughed, and laughed, and laughed.  Don't none of these broads know what they are "pledging" for.  The Queen wants THEIR MONEY to explore the jungle.  What is WRONG with these women???
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 5:59am
I need a screen print to her FB page. Are girls really pledging income tax money for a dream?
keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 8:21am
Why the fukc is she still in business and why the fukc are people so dumb to buy from her?
keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 8:34am
Why the fukc is she still in business and why the fukc are people so dumb to buy from her?
DIVA007 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DIVA007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 9:11am
Janice Janice Janice... so sad!
Justtrish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Justtrish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 11:03am
I haven't posted in awhile.... but when I received the email about the pledge I didn't even look at prices.  I assume correctly  that it was just another sales pitch/ advertisement.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 10>
  Share Topic