Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

So now Janice is begging.....smh

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 10>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
juicifruit89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote juicifruit89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 3:39pm
Lol. So you allowed a competitor to visit your place of operation, huh? Be honest for once Janice--Arjun i is not doing well and you want someone to give you more capital to scam more folks.
Sponsored Links

os_gurl_05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote os_gurl_05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 4:09pm
Hi

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote os_gurl_05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 4:15pm
Hi,

I'm new to the site but I must know who she is and the name of her company. Last this I need is to be scammed.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 4:17pm
Janice ^^^ You can't post here if we can't type your name . ^^^ Unhappy
juicifruit89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juicifruit89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 4:21pm
Her company's name is on page one...look at the picture in the first post.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote os_gurl_05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 4:27pm
Again I'm new, how do I make it so you can?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote os_gurl_05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 4:29pm
Originally posted by juicifruit89 juicifruit89 wrote:

Her company's name is on page one...look at the picture in the first post.

Oh ok, thanks
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (17) Thanks(17)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 4:48pm
I am THOROUGHLY enjoying this.

Let me get this straight, Queen of the Jungle, you want someone to hand over $850 for hair they might not receive? 

You shouldn't have come onto BHM scamming women in the first place.  Now you are expanding your offerings to include hair from Laos and Myanmar because you dun scalped everyone in Cambodia.  You pay women $0.10 for their hair and charge Hungry, Hungry Hair Oes $1,000 for some processed--but-I-swear-it's-pure hair?

Pack your bags.  You still have hair that miraculously "sold out" but you keep offering over and over again.  No one is buying it unless their name is "Gullible."  Your ship has sailed, Janice.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (18) Thanks(18)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 5:07pm
Am I the only one who thinks the hair on the lady in the picture is her own and not any Low Luster Jungle Jane hair???

I thought when you made a investment you got capital not goods??? This some new age foolery I can't even understand.

That's Sean Combs asking me to invest in his company then telling me you not gonna give any money back, I am going to pay you in Sean John Clothes and old Bad Boy cd's. ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused

Edited by Princess Grace - Jan 26 2014 at 5:10pm
tmrockville View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tmrockville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 5:24pm
Lol agreeing with the last post! It took a min for me figure out what genesis really consisted of and it's not investing.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 10>