Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

So now Janice is begging.....smh

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mzdivaslife View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote mzdivaslife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: So now Janice is begging.....smh
    Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 1:50pm
From my understanding, she did alot of members wrong on this site....Karma is a mutha, smh! Wink
Why are you selling six star hair to a three star market? - Competitor
View this email in your browser
It's no secret. [Name Removed by Request of Vendor] has been undercapitalized from its inception. And despite having successfully repaid our first round of funding, we're faced with the notorious challenge that most start-ups experience --- finding the second round of cash that will take us from the start-up phase to the growth phase. 

We also have challenges that are unique to our operations:

We're based in Cambodia, a country that ranked 160 in 177 of least corrupt nations in 2013. Investors tend to focus upon minimizing risk such as corruption. But our clients appreciate that by being based in Cambodia, [Name Removed by Request of Vendor] is able to remove the middle man and the risk of an inferior product

We're a social enterprise. Investors interested in turning a quick profit would prefer that we weren't. We hire women who have undergone traumatizing, sometimes dehumanizing experiences, and consequently, rehabilitation can be slow and turnover high. Investors tend to focus on the additional costs associated with a lower retention rate and a greater need for training. But our clients appreciate our efforts to provide patient employment for young women previously involved in sex and human trafficking.  

▪ Unlike my competitors - suppliers from China and India - I haven't a "flexible" definition of human hair. I refuse to dilute virgin human hair with synthetic, animal or fallen hair and then peddle it as the real thing. Investors tend to focus on our reduced profit margins. But our clients respect our transparency, ethics and commitment to quality. 
As we approach our fourth anniversary, I'm faced with a stark choice. Continue, but compromise our offering and ouor mission. Or, close our doors. 

Both options seem unfathomable to me. Which brings me to you. 

A well known competitor visited our facilities in 2012. He asked me, "Why are you selling six star hair to a three star market?" And we all know what was meant by "three star market".

My reply? 

First, I disagree that our market is three star. Second, I walk my talk. [Name Removed by Request of Vendor] actually sells the world's purest human hair.  We don't merely advertise it.  

But in a market overwhelmingly crowded with "flexible" options, does "walking the talk" matter? 

The only one who can answer that question, definitively, is you.
That's why we launched Genesis, our crowdfunding campaign. [Name Removed by Request of Vendor]'s very own Kickstarter.  If [Name Removed by Request of Vendor] matters, I ask you to partner with us by making an investment. And in return for your investment, you'll receive your rewards, which include:  

▪ Exclusive campaign updates that will follow our collection teams.

▪ First access to tresses from Laos and Myanmar.

▪ A reserved ticket to an online gallery with restricted admission from which you can create your very own tress vision. 

▪ And most important, 8 - 12 ounces of the world's purest human hair.

In addition, your investment - your pre-order - will enable [Name Removed by Request of Vendor] to show our competitors that a significant proportion of our "three star market" not only prefer qualitative product, but are willing to place dollars behind that preference. You'll also give [Name Removed by Request of Vendor] the breathing room to find the right partner - - - an impact investor who respects not only our offering, but also our social mission. 

If our product and the way we do business is of value to you, partner with us by doing these two things: 

1. Visit Genesis and invest by pre-ordering. 

2. Forward this email to three of your girlfriends who are in the market for hair extensions.

The window to invest closes 31 January 2014, midnight. 
I appreciate your taking the time to read this newsletter. It wasn't easy to write.  But it's important to know from those that matter most - which is you - whether [Name Removed by Request of Vendor] and our mission is worthy of a fifth anniversary. 

[Name Removed by Request of Vendor] is about more than just looking good. It's about doing good.

And with your support, we're just getting warmed up.
Janice
Sponsored Links

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 2:04pm
Stern Smile 
 I ask you to partner with us by making an investment. And in return for your investment, you'll receive your rewards, which include:  

▪ Exclusive campaign updates that will follow our collection teams.

▪ First access to tresses from Laos and Myanmar.

▪ A reserved ticket to an online gallery with restricted admission from which you can create your very own tress vision. 

▪ And most important, 8 - 12 ounces of the world's purest human hair.

Edited by india100 - Jan 26 2014 at 2:06pm
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 2:10pm
Lmfao
kick starter
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (14) Thanks(14)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 2:13pm
Pulls up several seats for the person to say she is a marketing genius.....Disapprove

Wonders if she still has them two po lil interns over there in Cambodia with herCry

So give me your cash and I will let you browse pictures for free, first chance to buy some of the hair I used your money to purchase, emails on when I will be getting new hair that I will have used your coint to buy so you can get some first, and 8-12 oz of hair you paid for? 

Did I just read that right???????

Aihtnyck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Aihtnyck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 2:14pm
So basically you send her money and she sends you hair ? Sounds familiar Pig
rebelle . View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (18) Thanks(18)   Quote rebelle . Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 2:18pm
& any person who gets scammed by her at this point, deserves it.
prettypuff1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote prettypuff1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 2:30pm
I haven't posted in a few years but I had to come back for this. I got this email too and I've been wondering why it's so great to preorder hair.
Who else noticed those prices have come down a lot

I wonder if she is giving out those extra small wefts. 5 oz in hair on 12 inches weft
mzdivaslife View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mzdivaslife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 2:44pm
They have'nt come down as much as you think.........this is the PLEDGE CAMPAIGN....

REWARDS

Pledge $359.00

Limit of 10 — 7 remaining

CUSTOM A BLEND (10 - 16 inches). Choose up to 8 authentic ounces of virgin A waves or A curls. [Offered by 15 February 2014]

Pledge $479.00

Limit of 21 — 15 remaining

CUSTOM A BLEND (16 - 22 inches). Choose up to 10 authentic ounces of virgin A waves or A curls. [Offered by 15 February 2014]

Pledge $599.00

Limit of 6 — 2 remaining

CUSTOM A BLEND (22 - 28 inches). Choose up to 12 authentic ounces of virgin A waves or A curls. [Offered by 15 February 2014]

Pledge $429.00

Limit of 16 — 9 remaining

CUSTOM B BLEND (10 - 16 inches). Choose up to 8 authentic ounces of virgin B waves or B curls. [Offered by 15 February 2014.]

Pledge $569.00

Limit of 35 — 22 remaining

CUSTOM B BLEND (16 - 22 inches). Choose up to 10 authentic ounces of virgin B waves or B curls. [Offered by 22 February 2014]

Pledge $699.00

Limit of 10 — 3 remaining

CUSTOM B BLEND (22 - 28 inches). Choose up to 12 authentic ounces of virgin B waves or B curls. [Offered by 29 February 2014]

Pledge $529.00

Limit of 7 — 2 remaining

CUSTOM C BLEND (10 - 16 inches). Choose up to 8 authentic ounces of virgin C waves or C curls. [Offered by 15 February 2014]

Pledge $689.00

Limit of 15 — 5 remaining

CUSTOM C BLEND (16 - 22 inches). Choose up to 10 authentic ounces of virgin C waves or C curls. [Offered by 22 February 2014]

Pledge $849.00

Limit of 4 — 2 remaining

CUSTOM C BLEND (22 - 28 inches). Choose up to 12 authentic ounces of virgin C waves or C curls. [No guaranteed offer date]

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 2:46pm
Originally posted by mzdivaslife mzdivaslife wrote:

They have'nt come down as much as you think.........this is the PLEDGE CAMPAIGN....

REWARDS

Pledge $359.00

Limit of 10 — 7 remaining

CUSTOM A BLEND (10 - 16 inches). Choose up to 8 authentic ounces of virgin A waves or A curls. [Offered by 15 February 2014]

Pledge $479.00

Limit of 21 — 15 remaining

CUSTOM A BLEND (16 - 22 inches). Choose up to 10 authentic ounces of virgin A waves or A curls. [Offered by 15 February 2014]

Pledge $599.00

Limit of 6 — 2 remaining

CUSTOM A BLEND (22 - 28 inches). Choose up to 12 authentic ounces of virgin A waves or A curls. [Offered by 15 February 2014]

Pledge $429.00

Limit of 16 — 9 remaining

CUSTOM B BLEND (10 - 16 inches). Choose up to 8 authentic ounces of virgin B waves or B curls. [Offered by 15 February 2014.]

Pledge $569.00

Limit of 35 — 22 remaining

CUSTOM B BLEND (16 - 22 inches). Choose up to 10 authentic ounces of virgin B waves or B curls. [Offered by 22 February 2014]

Pledge $699.00

Limit of 10 — 3 remaining

CUSTOM B BLEND (22 - 28 inches). Choose up to 12 authentic ounces of virgin B waves or B curls. [Offered by 29 February 2014]

Pledge $529.00

Limit of 7 — 2 remaining

CUSTOM C BLEND (10 - 16 inches). Choose up to 8 authentic ounces of virgin C waves or C curls. [Offered by 15 February 2014]

Pledge $689.00

Limit of 15 — 5 remaining

CUSTOM C BLEND (16 - 22 inches). Choose up to 10 authentic ounces of virgin C waves or C curls. [Offered by 22 February 2014]

Pledge $849.00

Limit of 4 — 2 remaining

CUSTOM C BLEND (22 - 28 inches). Choose up to 12 authentic ounces of virgin C waves or C curls. [No guaranteed offer date]

Preserving the foolery.
kandyse1988 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kandyse1988 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 3:22pm
uuggghhh she is so annoying.. I hope no one gets scammed by her, or at least ppl do their research... thank god for bhm ... but I agree with al the posts Janice needs to stop like immediately.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>
  Share Topic