Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

So now Janice is begging.....smh

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
tamela10289 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tamela10289 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 12:33pm
Bump
Sponsored Links

debg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote debg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 12:38pm
Originally posted by 510QUEEN 510QUEEN wrote:

Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

I see the Unicornian Scruggle is real in dem Cambodian Skreets even though If I am not mistaken it was a shipment from Jane that was marked from New York years ago.....

i hate youLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

whats that mean 'marked from new york'  ???
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 12:49pm
Originally posted by debg debg wrote:

Originally posted by 510QUEEN 510QUEEN wrote:

Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

I see the Unicornian Scruggle is real in dem Cambodian Skreets even though If I am not mistaken it was a shipment from Jane that was marked from New York years ago.....

i hate youLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

whats that mean 'marked from new york'  ???

I believe Jane been left the jungles of Cambodia long ago, it was a issue with someones "custom Blend" many moons ago and when it was received I do believe the label said New York as its place or origin and not Cambodia. 

I remember one of the interns making a video and the surroundings looked like one of those extended stay hotelsConfused, if you are living there and not visiting the factory why fo you in a hotel??

None of it ever made sense to me, and back then Nature Girl was open so I didn't understand all the trial and tribulations to get some hair.
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 3:42pm
Hey Yall!!!LOL

I think ARJU needs  "Olivia Pope" to FIX this one.  So she basically called her client list "3 Star Weave Chicks" and expect that to be OK??  Where is the tight business plan and sustainability committee? 

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 3:48pm
^^^ As if her ego will allow that
ShadeTree View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote ShadeTree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 6:54pm

What does Missbossy have to say about this?
How come she hasn't traveled to Cambo to rescue her girl?

Edited by ShadeTree - Jan 28 2014 at 6:55pm
debg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote debg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 7:18pm
Originally posted by missyo67 missyo67 wrote:

Hey Yall!!!LOL

I think ARJU needs  "Olivia Pope" to FIX this one.  So she basically called her client list "3 Star Weave Chicks" and expect that to be OK??  Where is the tight business plan and sustainability committee? 

ppl who like ar.ju.ni like them......... thats fine...... some ppl seem very happy with the product and i dont throw shade on em ......... i like some of the hair i have seen and hope she hasnt been lying about it

but I dont think for a new york minute that another competitor was at ar.ju.ni and said she had 6 star hair marketing at 3 star clients

the second i read it i felt those were words from janice becuz it was soooooooooo self serving

how better to praise your own product and then act like you got the back of all your customers by defending them ??

very obvs and transparant on her part
alynxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alynxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 7:21pm
Originally posted by DivaMelody DivaMelody wrote:

whaaaaat. You shouldnt have to invest in a company just to get hair   Furthermore how are you empowering women in your adopted country but taking advantage of the women in your home country !? Empowerment in the beauty business is debatable because none of us NEED HAIR EXTENSIONS. And if someone who actually has hair loss and chooses to wear extensions they do not NEED her hair extensions lol. There are many options. I would say though i dislike the way she does business that she WOULD NOT be in business without FOOLS shelling out HUNDREDS AND THOUSANDS for this hair over and over. Quite a few on this board!! We have went from BSS TO chinese hair to malaysian to brazilian to mongolian to cambodian to ethiopian etc etc.Since ive been on the board. I rode the wave for some and laughed at others. As long as someone has a gimmick and a way to make it the next best thing unfortunately a lot of us would be guilty of being captivated and even forking over some $$$$. So im not surprised at this mess. Wonder how many fools she got this time.

Clap
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 7:30pm
Originally posted by ShadeTree ShadeTree wrote:

What does Missbossy have to say about this?
How come she hasn't traveled to Cambo to rescue her girl?

She probably too busy still tryna get those three thick ass wefts to work......
mzdivaslife View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mzdivaslife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 8:35pm
Thanks to Queen Janice for defending us " 3 Star Weave" folk! Confused  ...SERIOUSLY???    Us "3 Star weave folk" put your a** in business and we will put you out of business....and scene!  Ouch
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910>