Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

So my cousin got raped...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 9:33am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

is the OP that elohim guy? 

I don't think he is. So many screen names to keep up with. Strange but I haven't seen OP in TTT before. Maybe I j8ust haven't paid any attention.

Sponsored Links

Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 9:57am
Encourage her to ell the police herself. 4 days later  or not. But in the meantime get some of your hodrat friends and pay tht young man a visit. Stern Smile
Gia2009 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gia2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 10:14am
Did you post the story about you getting burnt and the hoodrat pregnancies on BHM? If so, lank please?
Second, if she doesn't want you to tell then don't, but she should have called the cops. I was somewhat raped when I was 17 by a group of guys and now I wish I had told someone and called the cops. I went to have sex with 1 guy and his brothers and cousin ended up taking turns too. I didn't fight them, because I was afraid of getting murdered or something. I said no once, they didn't listen so I just stfu and let it happen. I wish to this day I had told someone or at least called the police after they dropped me off.

Tell her my story if you have too and let her know that years from now she will regret not doing something about it.
chinadoll77 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chinadoll77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 10:28am
Encourage her to press charges,talk about it everyday if you have to..Being a rape survior is difficult, you blame yourself for the incident, alot of times other people blame you without ever saying it directly..
You may have to just take her to a support group,and sit through a few meetings with her..
My incident happened 18 years ago,it doesn't define me,but it did shape a large part of my life...
I became a mother from an incident that could have crushed me..
Do what she doesn't have the courage to do right now,find her a support group..
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 10:41am
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

I  thought she was talking about the op , when she said " you are nasty and need to use condoms" . I guess the quotes confused me . Sorry if I was wrong Minda .

She was, the OP is a male though.
Dangit . I stand by my original thoughts . I get really upset in rape topics . Cry

It was the whole impregnating multiple hoodrats thing that made me say that. Dead
Shocked Minda I left bhm for over a month due to numerous deaths in my family. I never saw any of his topics . I think your comment came at the wrong time due to the subject . Hug
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 10:42am
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

im not understanding why a guy is on here asking women how he shouldve handled family business. you shouldve just handled that sh*t. i hate rape threads.

based on the number of rape survivors on here, i'd say bhm wasn't a bad place to come
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 11:19am
OP is Dictionary/Thesaurus i think
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 11:25am
If i ever go to jail, it will be for vigilantism based on child abuse or rape.
It's so sad that victims have to feel embarrassed and family members have to engage strangers on what to do. We have a long way to go.
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 11:45am
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

yoke dat nicca up.

THIS!

Do y'all got some ex-con cousins or something with nothin to lose?

So he won't repeat it to some other girl. That's the only way he'll learn his lesson. Fuccer!
tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 12:10pm
not to derail but, you got someone(s) pregnant?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
  Share Topic