BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

So my cousin got raped...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
JasmineE02 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote JasmineE02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2013 at 10:35pm
I agree with a lot of what was said already.  Family members and friends are rarely encouraged to come forward on the behalf of survivors of sexual assault.  They often already feel that control is out of their hands in these situations.  Telling or not telling can often be one of the few ways where the survivor still feels some control.  We just encourage loved ones to be supportive.  Ultimately, the person in the situation has to decide for themselves what the next step is. 

Giving her some resources could be helpful if she's ready though.  http://www.rainn.org  is a good place to start.  They also have an online hotline if she doesn't want to talk to someone in person or over the phone right now.  There's a link on their website for local rape crisis centers in her area.  They'll often provide free or sliding scale counseling specifically for sexual assault survivors depending on her situation.  If she's not ready for that, just let her know that you'll be there for her and keep telling her that what happened wasn't her fault. Hug
Sponsored Links

Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2013 at 10:42pm
I'm so sorry your cousin is going thru this pain.  IA w/ the others that you should keep her confidence and not tell anyone else.
Gannon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gannon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2013 at 10:45pm

I'm confused.

What you wrote and the responses in this thread aren't making sense. 

Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2013 at 10:48pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

I  thought she was talking about the op , when she said " you are nasty and need to use condoms" . I guess the quotes confused me . Sorry if I was wrong Minda .

She was, the OP is a male though.
Dangit . I stand by my original thoughts . I get really upset in rape topics . Cry

It was the whole impregnating multiple hoodrats thing that made me say that. Dead
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2013 at 11:02pm
She confided in you because she trusts you. If you betray that trust, even with the best intentions, she may feel like she has no one she can depend on. Then she'll be going thru this alone.

It's best if you just stay in her corner, help hee thru this, encourage her to call the police, and get professional help.

If you decide to engage in some street justice, shhhhh. Don't involve anyone else. Sometimes you gotta.do your dirt by your lonely.
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 4:59am
Originally posted by Gannon Gannon wrote:

I'm confused.

What you wrote and the responses in this thread aren't making sense. 

What is confusing? No consent. Why would you attempt to have sex with some one who is sleep or passed out? She didn't give consent and by the sounds of it, if she had blacked out he would have kept going.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 5:36am
im not understanding why a guy is on here asking women how he shouldve handled family business. you shouldve just handled that sh*t. i hate rape threads.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 5:54am
man i woulda sent some people over there so fast he'd be peeing from a tube and sh*tting in a bag for the rest of his life

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 5:55am
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

im not understanding why a guy is on here asking women how he shouldve handled family business. you shouldve just handled that sh*t. i hate rape threads.
op is a dude?

well go fucck him up then then frog march him to the cops to confess!!!

sheeeeit!!

or grab some friends to grab some friends and dig a hole

Edited by afrokock - Jan 28 2013 at 5:55am
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 8:57am
is the OP that elohim guy? 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>