Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - So Madonna Gets a Pass to Say Niqqa
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus
 

So Madonna Gets a Pass to Say Niqqa

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>






Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
purple.chuckz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 07 2008
Status: Offline
Points: 44582
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote purple.chuckz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 11:37am
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Didn't Sean Penn tie her up and beat her?


He beat her with a bat and left her tied to a chair and wouldn't let her go till she gave him head. 
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member


Joined: Jul 20 2011
Location: SupaFlyKingdom
Status: Online
Points: 153037
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 11:45am
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

I mean, can we honestly say that some black women don't take a certain amount of shyt from black men that they shouldn't?

Jolie, did you mean do take that they shouldnt?
IA some of us are willing to put up with whatever to keep a man but I believe our reasons behind it are different


I meant to say that some black women take shyt that they shouldn't be taking out of an instinct to protect these men, knowing that society is hard on them. I'm saying that some black women disregard their own well being and their own struggles to hold down men who don't deserve it.
A man will ALWAYS test you and see what he can get away with. The more you give away, the more disrespectful he becomes. And that's true for ALL races. Trouble is with black men, we feel an obligation to support them because of what we KNOW their plight to be. And then, we forget our own plight or put it on the back burner. Hell, lots of black men won't even acknowledge that we black women even have a plight.


Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Jan 21 2014 at 11:47am
Back to Top
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 09 2006
Status: Offline
Points: 384730
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 11:48am
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

I mean, can we honestly say that some black women don't take a certain amount of shyt from black men that they shouldn't?

Jolie, did you mean do take that they shouldnt?
IA some of us are willing to put up with whatever to keep a man but I believe our reasons behind it are different


I meant to say that some black women take shyt that they shouldn't be taking out of an instinct to protect these men, knowing that society is hard on them. I'm saying that some black women disregard their own well being and their own struggles to hold down men who don't deserve it.
A man will ALWAYS test you and see what he can get away with. The more you give away, the more disrespectful he becomes. And that's true for ALL races. Trouble is with black men, we feel an obligation to support them because of what we KNOW their plight to be. And then, we forget our own plight or put it on the back burner. Hell, lots of black men won't even acknowledge that we black women even have a plight.


valid points made

Back to Top
MissinCali View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: May 31 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 12046
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote MissinCali Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 12:14pm
Not you OP, but this whole thing is so stupid. If black people want others to stop using it we need to stop using it. I can't stand the word & it does not come out of my mouth.
Back to Top
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 28 2006
Location: StrwberryFields
Status: Offline
Points: 307923
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 12:17pm
Originally posted by purple.chuckz purple.chuckz wrote:

Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Didn't Sean Penn tie her up and beat her?


He beat her with a bat and left her tied to a chair and wouldn't let her go till she gave him head. 
Well, she must've forgotten that part of her dating life.Dead
Back to Top
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Aug 24 2011
Location: No1curr
Status: Offline
Points: 196495
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 12:34pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Didn't Sean Penn tie her up and beat her?



Confused Wow! That's crazy as f*ck !
Back to Top
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Avatar

Joined: Feb 11 2011
Location: KS or MO
Status: Offline
Points: 96856
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 1:16pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Didn't Sean Penn tie her up and beat her?



Confused Wow! That's crazy as f*ck !
That's what I hear too. I'm surprised his career went on like nothing happened.
Back to Top
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Aug 24 2011
Location: No1curr
Status: Offline
Points: 196495
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 1:22pm
I'm surprised too but he's white so I'm not that surprised.
Back to Top
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Avatar

Joined: Feb 11 2011
Location: KS or MO
Status: Offline
Points: 96856
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 1:26pm
But I thought that doing that to an extremely popular white woman would at least destroy anyone's career. I'm still shocked it hasn't.
Back to Top
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jan 11 2011
Location: MY Milk & Honey
Status: Offline
Points: 20493
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 1:47pm
I live in Arizona EVERYBODY wanna be black you get the ones that try to see how far they can go IF you have yourself open like that ( I don't ) but I see them carrying on with other black people tryin to dress/ talk/ behave & be like they're black it's BORING to me/ so I have a rule here: NO Swa Jackin yes it's an old term but NEW to people of here cause they FOREVER watchin you/ & tryin to pick up what you layin down/

sidenote: FUKKKK Madonna old azz trynna front like she sumthin that's a old washed up wrinkly clear bish that aint' nobady checkin fo!

Edited by Bonjour baby ooowee - Jan 21 2014 at 1:51pm
Back to Top
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down