Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

So Madonna Gets a Pass to Say Niqqa

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 11:06am
"...black women are more willing to accept rage from a black man..."

No bitch, thats that yt woman sh*t. It baffles me that so many white woman  believe that black men want them because they're better...when really they are just easier to control and manipulate...I had to educate a friend of mine...
Sponsored Links

JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 11:13am
I know I'm gonna get crucified for this but I sort of understand her point of view (not her tweet but her views regarding the disrespect she experienced)

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Jan 21 2014 at 11:17am
Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ds2nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 11:18am
Originally posted by iliveforbhm iliveforbhm wrote:

Ds2nice mad lmfao
Lol.  I'm good now.  I'm not a morning person.  I shouldn't be having conversations like this in the morning especially with peeps that don't understand the struggle.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 11:19am
I mean, can we honestly say that some black women don't take a certain amount of shyt from black men that they shouldn't?

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Jan 21 2014 at 11:20am
Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ds2nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 11:27am
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

No bitch, thats that yt woman sh*t. It baffles me that so many white woman  believe that black men want them because they're better...when really they are just easier to control and manipulate...I had to educate a friend of mine...

They want to believe they are better.  I've seen some recent reality shows where they actually believe they are the chosen ones and sh*t.   But you can only blame the blk men that put this type of sh!t in their heads.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 11:31am
Didn't Sean Penn tie her up and beat her?

eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 11:31am
Originally posted by Ds2nice Ds2nice wrote:

They want to believe they are better.  I've seen some recent reality shows where they actually believe they are the chosen ones and sh*t.   But you can only blame the blk men that put this type of sh!t in their heads.

no, my white gf told me the males in her family told her to stay away from black men because they view them as trophies...
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 11:32am
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

I mean, can we honestly say that some black women don't take a certain amount of shyt from black men that they shouldn't?

Black women take plenty of sh*t...doing it while talking sh*t back or hitting back is still taking sh*t.  
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 11:33am
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Jolie, did you mean do take that they shouldnt?
IA some of us are willing to put up with whatever to keep a man but I believe our reasons behind it are different
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 11:35am
Originally posted by Ds2nice Ds2nice wrote:

White women in general definitely have a superiority complex that has been affirmed in their heads by society at large.

But to be fair, I didn't see anything in what she said that could be construed as her proning superiority. It is true that in an effort to
"hold these men down", black American women tolerate all kinds of shyt that they shouldn't. It is also true that black men can be somewhat chauvinistic, either through cultural affiliations or through lack of role models and oppression by the white man. Hell, even black women on this board can be very conservative at times, to their own detriment.
The one thing I object to is the fact that Sean Penn was a crazy jealous type who beat the hell out of her and somehow he doesn't make the cut. She didn't lie. She just didn't consider the fact that her being very eccentric and narcissistic makes her hard to digest across the board for all sorts of groups, white included.

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Jan 21 2014 at 11:37am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>