BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

So Madonna Get's a Pass to Say Niqqa

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 10:28pm
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

I am not shock by anything from that woman after she sex her dog .

Where you born before 1980 ? The media went crazy over the book call Sex . She also spoke on horses .

A Tokyo publishing house is so horrified by the photos of Madonna in her new book, Sex, that it has refused to publish it in Japan. Kadokawa, a major Japanese publisher, had agreed to pay $1 million for Japanese rights to Sex, but when the owner saw the red-hot pix (taken by fashion photographer Steven Meisel) the deal was kaput. The New York post reports that photos being considered for the book include one showing Madonna having sex with a dog. The editors at Warner Books are not as uncomfortable with the photos as their Japanese counterparts.

Sponsored Links

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 10:30pm
Originally posted by OrriannaRose OrriannaRose wrote:

Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

she's desperate for ANY form of publicity.  
IA. Have you seen pics of her lately? She's no longer making the news and  the life force is draining from her draining the life force of all those boy toys isn't working anymore.Stern Smile

lol yep, she has a rotating harem of guys and i think the last one had more color than normal.  i used to give her props for the pop classics i like but i can't take her.
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 10:30pm
Born before 1980 something like that, but I don't feel itClap Ughh Madonna that poor dog. Why didn't they put her azz in jail for animal cruelty. They put Mike Vick in their she deserves it also.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 10:36pm

Born before 1980 something like that, but I don't feel itClap Ughh Madonna that poor dog. Why didn't they put her azz in jail for animal cruelty. They put Mike Vick in their she deserves it also.
I agree . Clap
ragincajin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ragincajin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 10:38pm

Originally posted by ragincajin ragincajin wrote:

Madonna is a "special case,' or at least she feels she is.
Remember she was homeless and one point and ate out of garbage cans.
When she made is big, she kept blacks around her because she felt they were with her when she was on the streets.
Madge is just being Madge. I literally think she can't help herself.
Those wild kids or hers need a lot of depilatories and soap-in-mouth washes. But she'll never do it. When her own dad told her to "Tone it down," in her Truth or Dare movie, she said ,"Dad, I can't." Enough said.

DA Hail kind of excuse was thatConfused I liked a couple of Madonna's songs I don't give an eff what she went through tbh. Just because she effed a black man who didn't want her, adopted an African child, and wears gold grills. Doesn't give her a right to feel comfortable, she can never get comfortable. She isn't black!

Ok F8. Had to come back right quick for this.
It's not an excuse. I agree with you.
It's just how Madonna is. Anytime your own family tells you to tone it down and you say no and keep it going...you are nuts.
Hence, Madge is nuts. She has been for years.
India is right about that book of hers. Nuts.
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 10:40pm
Oh okay, you were saying that she is crazy. Yup she is but, I still don't give crazy people passesLOL
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 11:18pm
Did the book ever come out?
Maybe she had sex with a dog to get paid, not because she wanted to.
Not that I am saying that it is ok, but maybe she thought that it was a way to support herself.

Pathetic how she didn't feel like she should apologized for what she said and instead told people to "get off" her d!ck.

Madonna you are gross, Jesus Luz only f*cked you to be famous, not because you look good.
yaya24 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote yaya24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 11:56pm
EEw. So Madonna has rabies?

HAG gets no pass. None of those monsters do. Not Eminem.. not a n y white person.
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2014 at 12:35am
NO pass Madonna needs to choke on her dust.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2014 at 1:02am
Originally posted by Ladycoils Ladycoils wrote:

Please explain India?? I've never heard that story
i remember hearing about that.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair