Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - So James Franco tried to hook up with 17-year-old
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

So James Franco tried to hook up with 17-year-old

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 11>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Fraiche2Death View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Fraiche2Death Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 12:23am
Damn attractive white people get to look good for like 10 years after high school and then it's a rapid decline into ugly what the f*ckness.
Sponsored Links

thickblkbarbie View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote thickblkbarbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 1:23am
He look disgusting...
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 3:51am
White men have a thing for underage women
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 3:56am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

White men have a thing for underage women
Yeah coz their women look like sh*t past 20 without makeup
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 4:12am
Originally posted by StylingArabella StylingArabella wrote:

Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

ewww he's definitely a thirsty creep

I remember older men (like in their late 40's) trying to hook up with me when I was in my teens, grossDead

I know! With all that "You a ripe peach".."You don't act 13".."built like a women" type sh%t! I couldn't stand that. It was usually the leaky eyed, fat, sweaty 40-50 year olds at my beasties house. Her mom always had parties with drunks around.
Deadugh yes! I remember this guy (gold tooth, no younger than 50) following me and trying it when I was coming home from school

...I was like "ummmm..lemme get back to you on that" and just walked away
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 4:36am

NSFW-James Franco jizzes on Batman`s cowl for art

The world’s leading performance artist James Franco released his latest thought provoking series onFacebook Wednesday night. The piece is titled 50 Shades of Batman and Robin and, judging by the two pictures from it, I’m assuming it implies Batman and Robin are gay for each other.

In the first picture, Franco modified a batsuit into a S&M costume. That would be the header photo.

The second picture needs no explanation. He just jerked off on Batman’s cowl and let the jizz run down his head. Wow. Such powerful imagery. *Returns to studying upside down art book*

I put the NSFW picture here just so your boss doesn’t think you’re reading gay Batman fanfiction. You’re welcome. You’re on your own with the picture up top though.

I’d like to think the backstory to this is Batman took a selfie and put it on his Instagram to show the world how not amused he is that Robin shot his load on him while he was sleeping.
James Franco Jizzes On Batman`s Cowl For Art | The Blemish
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 4:37am
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 5:13am
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 7:04am
Ugh.
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 7:48am
No shirt stay on
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 11>
  Share Topic