Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - So James Franco tried to hook up with 17-year-old
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

So James Franco tried to hook up with 17-year-old

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 11>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 6:48pm
this is why i can't fuc with white men. i can't with people where showering is considered optional Dead
Sponsored Links

keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 6:49pm
Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

He's probably trysexual

awww yes and i believe a subtype of that is buysexual.
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 6:52pm

Dame Vivienne Westwood has confessed she doesn't shower often or even bathe for that matter, and when she does, it's in dirty water.
The 72-year-old revered British designer has joined forces with PETA, and stars in a new campaign video where she admits that she doesn't bother with showering and feels that it's part of doing what you can for the environment.

''Normally at home I'm not used to the habit of a shower. I just wash my bits and rush out in the morning and more often than not get in the bath after Andreas. I'm sorry but whatever you do is helpful. We have to start somewhere," she says in the video.
The designer, who has undergone a dramatic transformation recently by chopping off her locks for a much shorter look, is trying to raise awareness about how water supplies are depleting because of the meat industry.

Westwood, a vegetarian, said: ''This is about how precious water is, it's more important than the gas that the people want to dig up and we're prepared to poison our water for that for example. Eating meat is one of the most environmentally damaging things it's possible to do.
''I'm a person who's got enough money to make choices and this is my choice. We don't need to eat animals, there's too many of us anyway and eating animals is destroying the world. I believe that we are an endangered species and we need to think about what we're doing. We're probably killing our-selves through eating meat.''
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 6:56pm
ew...so it wouldn't be a better idea to shower, for the benefit of ppl around her, and spend her fortune on water resource projects for the less fortunate? 
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 7:08pm
Originally posted by tbaby123 tbaby123 wrote:

where is the pic of the girl?
2nd post?
TayTay View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TayTay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 7:10pm
dave franco>>james franco

I hope he's not disgusting like his bro Disapprove
missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 8:34pm
apparently this was for a movie promo
hmm 

Edited by missunfoolish - Apr 03 2014 at 8:34pm
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 9:01pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

ew...so it wouldn't be a better idea to shower, for the benefit of ppl around her, and spend her fortune on water resource projects for the less fortunate? 

this. 

and while eating meat has a significant impact on water supplies, it's mostly in the West. Globally, the issue is safe access to clean water for drinking, bathing, cooking, etc. instead of being a dirty ass on purpose, she could donate money. 

but I'm sure it sounds better in her social circles to blame it on meat instead. 

Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 9:16pm
well it's obvious aint NOBODY hittin that on no levelsLOL her stank azz sayin this so folks will stay the fukkk from around her / leave her alone so she can do whatever she doShocked uugghh she stank booty
StylingArabella View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StylingArabella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 9:17pm
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

ewww he's definitely a thirsty creep

I remember older men (like in their late 40's) trying to hook up with me when I was in my teens, grossDead

I know! With all that "You a ripe peach".."You don't act 13".."built like a women" type sh%t! I couldn't stand that. It was usually the leaky eyed, fat, sweaty 40-50 year olds at my beasties house. Her mom always had parties with drunks around.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style