Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth (Newbies)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - So, Jamaican Black Castor Oil works REALLY quickly
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

So, Jamaican Black Castor Oil works REALLY quickly

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
cesss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cesss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2013 at 3:52am
Ms. Lauren, it's for hair growth from the scalp; it comes in a small bottle and it's about $94; you rub it in the area; for example mines were my complete edges and they were out at least a half of an inch because of my error in being new to LF's and after they were gone, heck I just kept sticking the tape and glue. It's looks like water, moves like water, but I know for sure it isn't water. Again, I want to say that since this is applied on the outside, and hair grows on the inside I know why the dermatologist suggested the cocktail of vitamins and the B12 shot to take. I again am living proof it works (3 different times). Not all places are $94, but this particular place was and instead of the two bottles they only sold it as one bottle. I got my niece's bottle yesterday and it is a 60 ml bottle. I hope this helps, but if breaking is only your problem; definitely the cocktail and it sounds more like a dry and condition problem. Your bless to not have that edges issue, because of you don't have a clue how to get them back it's smh a terrible feeling within. Have a good weekend, the sad part for me is with my edges growing back in again, I can't attach my LF and I don't like going around without it attached because it doesn't look natural to me. What do you have to do or how many posts do I have to write to be able to start off a topic or post; it's been years now.
Sponsored Links

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2013 at 2:25pm
Has anyone achieved really long hair using JBCO? I mean waist or tailbone length?
And if so, how long did it take you?
cesss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cesss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2013 at 4:14am
What I do know and all cattiness aside from others; that U can google the product I listed and I have had to grow my edges and on a serious note that was all I was concerned about. I have grown my back now for the 3rd or 4th X,can submit the pic's I took. The before a few months prior and each time I use it it grows in faster and faster. So to my tail bone not my worry, because I can add hair for that. However if you have bald edges and don't know how to grow them in...it's a sad situation. I feel good and secure...not coloring them in or hiding the slick bald streaks of skin.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic