Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth (Newbies)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - So, Jamaican Black Castor Oil works REALLY quickly
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

So, Jamaican Black Castor Oil works REALLY quickly

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2013 at 6:19pm
It is bepanthol with monovin...you cannot buy it here.
Monovin is what has vitamin A. Bepanthol was just a boost. The most important ingredient is monovin; that's what my sister brought me and it did work.

Living in a humid region has nothing to do with hair growth or else all Brazilian women would have long hair.
Bepanthol liquid can be used to hydrate your hair and lips. The main ingredient in bepanthol is panthenol, so that is what hydrates hair and it can also be used on stretch marks.
Sponsored Links

femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2013 at 6:51pm
living in humid regions - especially at sea level has a lot to do with hair growth.  Elevation will do a number on your hair, and dry arid climate will break it quicker than if one is in an area with moisture in the air year round.

I travel quite a bit, and by talking with other naturals, i've finally learned my lesson. from 2005 to now? several setbacks due to different geographic locations. Specifically areas with highly mineralized water, low temperatures, or extremely dry climates.

I have to agree with Nars, and unfortunately up until last year? i had the jacked up head to prove her theory.

Ouch
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2013 at 6:59pm
CA is a great place to grow hair. Florida is another any where at sea level, and moisture.

Head on over in this direction.  It's a totally different experience.

Not only will your hair notice the difference? Your skin care regimen will also change dramatically.

NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 4:46pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

It is bepanthol with monovin...you cannot buy it here.
Monovin is what has vitamin A. Bepanthol was just a boost. The most important ingredient is monovin; that's what my sister brought me and it did work.

Living in a humid region has nothing to do with hair growth or else all Brazilian women would have long hair.
Bepanthol liquid can be used to hydrate your hair and lips. The main ingredient in bepanthol is panthenol, so that is what hydrates hair and it can also be used on stretch marks.

Oh that liquid vitamin A.  I think you can find it here but not available for the public. But I am just speculating here.  I would try to finagle one myself but that high dose of vitamin scares me.  And if it is anything like Accutane, I think I will pass.  I beg to differ that humidity does not affect hair growth but if you feel that way, that's fine.
cesss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cesss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2013 at 4:47am
I went to the Dermatologist and there is a product out, it's costly, but under $100 and for the results, I would have paid more; I was coming to share it with you all, but start reading and discovered you didn't have the same problem I had. My problem was that my edges were completely bald all around my face for about 1/2"+ back. This product along with the stuff she told me to buy to swallow; meaning 2 vitamins had me back in full swing in approx 5-6 months. I had more edges than I originally had lol, and I had to do this 3 times and it has never failed me. I however, do like the Black Castor oil method. Fortunately my only problem was allowing that tape to remove my edges. Thank you again for sharing the castor oil method with us.
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2013 at 5:35am
Originally posted by cesss cesss wrote:

I went to the Dermatologist and there is a product out, it's costly, but under $100 and for the results, I would have paid more; I was coming to share it with you all, but start reading and discovered you didn't have the same problem I had. My problem was that my edges were completely bald all around my face for about 1/2"+ back. This product along with the stuff she told me to buy to swallow; meaning 2 vitamins had me back in full swing in approx 5-6 months. I had more edges than I originally had lol, and I had to do this 3 times and it has never failed me. I however, do like the Black Castor oil method. Fortunately my only problem was allowing that tape to remove my edges. Thank you again for sharing the castor oil method with us.

Whats the name of the product that you used to grow your edges back?
CharlieMarxx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CharlieMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2013 at 8:28pm
I've been on my hair journey for about a month, I've completely stopped flat ironing my and have started using lavender black castor oil and I have noticed a lot less breakage. It's actually grown about an inch and a half. Right now I'm wearing havana marley twists and I just had some questions bcuz I'm having a hard time resisting the temptation to scratch the living hell out of my scalp. Any suggestions on how to burb this?
Ch4rlii23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ch4rlii23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 10 2013 at 9:17pm
Hi! I recently had to cut my hair from BSL to Chin Length because of breakage & I read that Castor Oil can promote hair growth. So, I bought some 100% Pure Castor Oil. I find it thick and hard to apply! Is there anyway I can resolve this? Also, how long will it take for me to see results? What can I expect?

Thanks
cesss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cesss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 3:24am

It's called Formula 82M. However, their are 3 different vitamins and a B12 shot I was also instructed to take. The B12 vitamins aren't the same as the shot and anyone who is familiar will tell you that the shot is for hair growth/loss (in your arm or behind, not head-lol). Also, Silica water is a great helper to take. I take all that he instructed. This is my 3rd time using it to grow in my edges, because I don't know any other way to make the LF look authentic without it being taped/glue as I was instructed off bhm.com but that was a long time ago and I am sure they have other methods I REALLY need to try, especially at my age. Formula 82M usually comes in a pair, meaning two bottles of the same. It is clear and like water and you just apply the drops and gentlely rub it in for a second and leave it alone. Don't watch it grow or it will seem like longer, however it works and it has taken me I believe up to 5-6 months but maybe sooner, I am going to time it this time. I love it and don't mind paying for it. It is under $100; I think it depends on where you get it. My niece in FL wants me to send her some. See I talk to much, lol. I wish you look with this because the first time mines came out I didn't even do it, it was a lady that charged me $200 for the LF and was using a super glue to snatch my edges out, I have shared this story before and still have the rat looking LF, omg..recently shared it with someone wanting to purchase a few of my LF's and that is also why I make sure to let everyone see inside and out of the LF's I sell them. Anyone Ms. Binky, good luck and blessings you will get them back in i'm sure.

PS I didn't mean to take so long to reply however my mother passed away this year and my days aren't always good. Thanks
LaurenNicole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LaurenNicole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2013 at 11:01am
I've never heard of this. I def. need to try this stuff out, my hair is always breaking!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>