Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth (Newbies)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - So, Jamaican Black Castor Oil works REALLY quickly
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedSo, Jamaican Black Castor Oil works REALLY quickly

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
PaulaP View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: So, Jamaican Black Castor Oil works REALLY quickly
    Posted: Apr 22 2013 at 9:33am
Basically I am surprised to find a product which seems to actually work! I have to admit, I've been abusing my edges quite a bit and its basically very short on one side. The breakage was a LOT. I'd run my fingers through my hair and loads and loads of strands would have broken off! So I trimmed the hair, but then I rubbed jamaican black castor oil and the breakage virtually stopped. for 2 days I forgot to put it on my hair and the breakage began (but not as sever). Then I rubbed it again and againt, IT STOPPED!. 

I hope in 2 months time it grows back to something a bit longer (its only 1.5 inches long now :( ). My hair grows fast and the rest of my hair is below bra strap length. 

Anyway, thats all from me.
Sponsored Links

ClassicBeautee View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2013 at 3:28am
I've been using JBCO for about a month now and my hair is super soft and has a nice sheen. I'm hoping it will help grow out my edges also. Its definitely some good stuff!
PaulaP View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2013 at 3:16pm
Originally posted by ClassicBeautee ClassicBeautee wrote:

I've been using JBCO for about a month now and my hair is super soft and has a nice sheen. I'm hoping it will help grow out my edges also. Its definitely some good stuff!
I think it works by significantly slowing down the hair breakage. 
PaulaP View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2013 at 9:12am
Okay, so an update. My hair has totally STOPPED breaking off and its actually grown half an inch so far. Plus my edges have definitely thickened up quite a lot. I have tried many things (Hair nail and skin vitamins, biotin, all sorts of essential oils) and non of them worked for me. But this stuff is actually very good. I'm happy so far and I'll continue using it.
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2013 at 1:34pm
I have used this product on my edges...what is even better is the Castor OI n its raw stage...It STINKS ...but it does the job
PaulaP View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2013 at 4:33pm
I heard about it and I ordered it from online. It smells and its super thick so if put me off for a bit. Then my edges started thinning and completely breaking off. I've used it almost every day for the past 2 weeks and the difference is huge. It wasn't expensive either (£10 approx) and the bottle is quite big.

Edited by PaulaP - May 07 2013 at 4:33pm
pinkicon View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2013 at 9:41pm
I've heard nothing but great things about it. I definitely need to stop being so lazy and include that in my hair routine.
PaulaP View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2013 at 9:29am
You really should. I can actually run my fingers through my edges and pull the hair to see how long its grown without having bits of hair broken off afterwards. My hair is definately longer than it was before using this. I'm impressed. 

Edited by PaulaP - May 21 2013 at 9:29am
Denyce X View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2013 at 10:59am
I'm glad to hear this.  I think I will try the Jamaican C/O as well.  Thanks for the review.
gingerleaf View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2013 at 4:30pm
Thanks for the review. I will be purchasing. My edges stay in the struggle. However, I do wear weaves majority of the time, can I use the product and keep my weave with my edges out or do you guys suggest laying off the sew-ins for a while?
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic