Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

so Ive been digging around...

Post Reply Post Reply

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
london View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote london Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: so Ive been digging around...
    Posted: Aug 04 2014 at 4:16pm
And wondering....has anyone else seen the connection between Qingdao Doubleleaf wiugs and RPG SHOW?.....amazing what u can find online.....or is it just a coincidence DL has trademarked RPGSHOW?...Am I just putting 2+2=6?

Things that make you go Hmmmmmmmm!
Sponsored Links

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2014 at 4:50pm
I have heard so many horror stories about DL but you know those CV do not have any shame about stealing pictures. Half of the wig pics on those sites are sew ins then people wonder why their wig dont look like the pic.

I though RPG show only sent nice wigs to YT hustlers with a bunch of subscribers..... You notice I didnt call them gurus Stern Smile

chatnoir View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote chatnoir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2014 at 7:53pm
No, I didn't know about that association - good catch!  It's been quite some time since I've ordered from Jacksun, but they also have had an association with DL, using their factory for their wigs.
london View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote london Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2014 at 5:03am
@princessgrace yeah the stealing pictures I am so clued up on now.

@chatnoir its interesting the documents I found online pertaining to them and the RPGshow name. It appears they are laughing all the way to the bank even from those dissing doubleleaf and buying from RPG. You can tell I was bored lol. I bought from RPG once from Tina, I returned it...thin, scraggy, the colour was off too. But I see some styles like their nc001 curly unit and wonder....but my purse won't let me buy a unit from them for their prices!!!
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2014 at 5:24pm
Everyone who I know who has ordered RPG wigs , them wigs looked unloved, unwanted, and all they could do. Nothing like the wig Malibu Dollface got and that was the reason she ordered.

I peered at that thing over my glasses, and shook my head. 

Not for the money they asking, it should come with ghostbond, knots bleached to the heavens, and a edible arrangement as a thank you.
HaitianBeauty_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianBeauty_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2014 at 10:57am
Yeah RPGShow is nothing to rave about. AT ALL. smh.
HairMogul1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HairMogul1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2014 at 7:59am
@lindygaga I am definitely a newbie, just a prior lurker, but I've seen you on 4 different posts this morning alone, recommended this caca ali express nonsense. It doesn't take a vet to see that you are obvious affiliated with this vendor. good day.

Edited by HairMogul1 - Sep 13 2014 at 8:01am
NailtechDC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NailtechDC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2014 at 6:43pm
All I know is everything i've ever order from them was garbage.  DL wigs
< id="ezPreviewPO" border="0" scrolling="yes" style="width: 100%; height: 90%">
< id="ezPreview" border="0" scrolling="yes" style="width: 100%; height: 90%">
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon