Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

So if your toddler son thinks he is a girl..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 91011

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 12:46am
I think people are going crazy.
Sponsored Links

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 12:50am
I can get used to see little boys wearing pink shirts; they kinda look cute.
Now little boys playing with Barbies and wearing tutu.....it's only ok if they are designing Barbie's new boobs (future plastic surgeon) or turning the tutu into something more beautiful (aspiring clothing designer).

But this is more of a "white" thing than any other race; you don't see this kind of crap with Hispanics, Latinos or Blacks. Either they are not supported or just a few are inclined to it in such an early age.

I find it disturbing that a child under age 5 thinks he/she is in the wrong body.
Becky View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Becky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 4:16am
Originally posted by gabi03 gabi03 wrote:

I would do the same thing as her parents did, I would be their support and help them with what they need.

Yep. Why torture the child? There is a HUGE suicide rate amongst children/teens that feel they are in the wrong body but cannot do anything about it.

I am a woman - always felt so .. but if I knew I was gonna grow hair all over and become a DUDE during puberty .. I would have flipped out too.

Something just developed .. differently with Tthese kids such that what's going on in their heads .... does not match what's going on with their bodies.

I don't know why everyone thinks Black people do not have 99% of the problems in this world - when they are exactly the same. Ignorance.

Here is a link to a Black transgendered children - there are plenty of them.

Edited by Becky - Dec 15 2012 at 4:27am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style