Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

so I want this piercing

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2013 at 12:10am
clit earringDead

Edited by EPITOME - Feb 28 2013 at 12:11am
Sponsored Links

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2013 at 12:11am
Yes you do

You have to sleep weird for several months tho
If you sleep on the side you get in done on you'll have to sleep on your arm and put your ear between the empty space that sits between you arm/shoulder and head

It's not as hard/awkward as it sounds but it can be a lil annoying

From what I remember, I don't think my hole completely healed and earring could be removed for several months

But it's all worth it. I got mine done years ago. I barely wear it in now. I haven't had an earring in it for several months but I know the hole is permanent so Im not worried about it closing up

Originally posted by miana79 miana79 wrote:

Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Ignore this ugly ass ear, my earring looked just like this...

thats cute I think I want one similar...do u still have to put a earring back on it with this type of piercng??
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 12:42pm
I got it done guys....I ended up also doing the upper part of my ear because the lady said I am paying for the pair anyways...lol..so far so good, any tips on taking care of it.  they told me but maybe you guys have mopre advice.
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 12:44pm
good luck. I love it.

I've tried numerous times... and numerous methods.. n numerous types of rings.. to pierce my tragus
but it always rejects.

My only piercing to ever do thatCry
KhiaMarie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KhiaMarie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 12:44pm
seasalt soaks?
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 12:47pm
Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

good luck. I love it.

I've tried numerous times... and numerous methods.. n numerous types of rings.. to pierce my tragus
but it always rejects.

My only piercing to ever do thatCry

how do you know when it is rejecting? I have never had it happen to me.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 12:52pm
well... it always pushes the earring out.
it gets kind of swollen.. and it hurts...nothing crazy but an annoying type of pain.

usually when that starts up.. I know the deal.. and just remove the earring and take the L. lol

i think its such a cute piercing tho.. especially when you have a cute tiny lil stud in there.. sigh

but yeah.. my ear shuts me down every time.

I've had industrial piercings...no problem
had-cartilage piercings...no problem.
its just that one area of my ear that hates me.
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 12:55pm
Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

well... it always pushes the earring out.
it gets kind of swollen.. and it hurts...nothing crazy but an annoying type of pain.

usually when that starts up.. I know the deal.. and just remove the earring and take the L. lol

i think its such a cute piercing tho.. especially when you have a cute tiny lil stud in there.. sigh

but yeah.. my ear shuts me down every time.

I've had industrial piercings...no problem
had-cartilage piercings...no problem.
its just that one area of my ear that hates me.

oh ok...lol...that sucks you may have to go magneticLOLLOL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 12:59pm
im tame now.
no more piercings that aren't hidden...lol

but if i was younger... or had a different job.. I'd give it one more try.
MinnyMiss16 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MinnyMiss16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 1:01pm
Sorry Im soooo late, but pretty much overtime it just kept pushing out further and further from the origin. I told her to take it out but she didnt, one day she woke up and it was on her bed. It just pushed itself out LOL.

I had my anti tragus done before. LOVED IT! But thats THE thickest part on the ear and it just would not heal. I finally just gave up and took it out.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
  Share Topic